key must have the day off soooo......(weekend thread)

boogie hands

.....ill be your captain today.

FRIDAY

• work a little late and realize at 7 that i would have been out at 6 had i not fucked around all day
  • go buy herbs, a planter and soil and attempt to make an herb basket for my girlfriend who just moved into her new house (my ex fling maintained a greenhouse and gardens....she would have really come in handy for this one)
  • have a couple of glasses of jack daniels and go the fuck to bed before anyone has a chance to call me and convince me otherwise

SATURDAY

• go in to work from 9 until noon
  • probably end up watching a couple world cup games
  • go to the gym and jog a few miles
  • go out to dinner with the girlfriend, her sister and her boyfriend (fuck gino) and her parents. as far as things that happen during relationships, meeting the parents is number 3 behind AIDS and unplanned pregnancy. this is going to suck.
  • go get hammered at my buddies housewarming party (everyone is moving this month)

SUNDAY

• RE-FUCKING-LAX
  • maybe go to the gym
  • laundry
  • relax some more

BONUS - find a guy with a mustache in google images without searching the word "mustache"

captain-kangaroo.gif

shazam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Friday:

Wonder what the hell I am doing at work when I saw everyone leave at 12 to go see the Miami Heat parade. I should just go home

Sleep, maybe get on Second Life

Saturday:

Plan my VACATION!!! Pack and think of the good times I will have in two days.

Go to Home Depot, buy paint.

Go to a friends Art Show

Sunday:

Relax

Pack more for vacation

Find my Dad a new baseball hat to send him, just cause.

I have nothing really planned for tonight except if I can stomach a rave for a few hours i can probably sleep with this trashy little asian girl I met yesterday

tommorrow...nothing planned

sunday....hip hop night in SF with fifth grade crush

my wkend started yesterday

I managed to rack up quite the hopping bar tab

I should padlock my wallet

Friday

stay home

sleepover elsewhereville

watch cable tv

Saturday

gay stuff

maybe more gay stuff

or go to a friends 'housewarming'

aka drinking till blackout

Sunday

still doing gay stuff

or go to a free concert -fiest

eating

sleeping

being merry and shit

Friday

*nap

*go to bar be the east coast version of lens...

Saturday

*wake up shake hangover

*scramble to find a truck to put my drum equipment in

*go to a family party get drunk

*realize i never got a truck and pack all my shit into the camry (which equals 200lbs hardware case on the roof and kick drum on the roof)

*go play covers for 4 hours with a band i never played or practiced, get paid $100 and free drinks all night, find hot girl to come home with (happens everytime)

SUNDAY

*sit and be a loaf and drink...

I have nothing really planned for tonight except if I can stomach a rave for a few hours i can probably sleep with this trashy little asian girl I met yesterday

Im going to go out on a limb here. I think this girl smells money. And if she does she might ruin things with 5th grade crush when she finds out you want the pootey for free. But if your going to do this; hotel room or somewhere thats not your home.

Friday: Laze about, draw...

Sat: Laze again, go out at night.

Sun: Job hunt con't.

guy with mustache: I searched handlebar.

Handlebar-Nov%2005.JPG

if i were you id do it. trashy asians are the jam.....just as long as she doesnt have dyed blond. trashy does have its limits.

friday- nothing productive whatsoever, its too cold to go out

saturday-nothing productive whatsoever, if its sunny im gonna get blunted and go bike riding

sunday- absolutely nothing, probably just get blunted

monday- back to hell

as of right now, blunt session is in a few minutes, then im going with a friend to check out a car he wants to buy, and i got to take a shit

brokeass

thisevening- waste other preoples money on booze and such

nextday- chill, maybe ride some bikes, make some shirts for some people and finish (non 12oz sanctioned) scavenger hunt

get bent- sexy party

dayafterthat - sabbath - think about being broke. televison at night.

bonus - best movie ever

lebowski7.jpg

....just as long as she doesnt have dyed blond. trashy does have its limits.

if she's japanese then it's more like 'dyed orange'. seriousry!

thanks for stepping in boogie... I've been working too damn hard lately.

FRIDAY

get paid

meet up with girlie after she goes to the streets concert

crash early?

SATURDAY

wake up at 8:00am so I can be the FIRST guy at this garage sake that has records.

buy all the good records

drink - drunk - hammock

call up this fitness trainer who I used to flirt with and has just moved into the hood.

SUNDAY

who knows...... as long as it's not work.

Yesterday- Worked, came home, showered, got a call from my dude sayin that a known snitch was around, and went flying across the city to no avail, couldn't catch him. After that I went to a lil party/shindig type thing, got drunk as fuck, puked all over the place, came home and passed out on my bathroom floor

Today- So far I've puked a few more times, hafta be at work in an hour. I'm scheduled 1:30-10:30 but I'm hopin to throw up in the store so they'll send me home

Tomorrow: My boy's havin a graduation party, then there's a huge party at some club