Kevin Spacy on Acid.

LUKY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

this oh so tasty beverage goes out to LES CLAYPOOL from primus, because he is wise enough to play with THE MAN trey anastasio (guitar, phish) in a little band i like to call OYSTERHEAD.. dont sleep.. album out OCT 2

I'm sure his agents and whoever controlls his publicity wants you to believe that very strongly. BUT whole he was here filming a movie, it is well known (in the film industry) that he was hitting on a young man at a bar, followed him home in the rental car (piss drunk) and ended up parking(crashing)it on said young mans front lawn. They try very hard to keep this under wraps. Blah blah blah, oh but that's right you read somewhere that he's not so it must be true.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WeAreJerryLewis

I love primus. Pork soda, sailing the sea's of cheese..oh man im there i love them.. saw them live a while back.. les claypools flying frog brigade is also dope.

------------------

"If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."

Archived