Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

KEVIN NEALON

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Nov 6, 2001.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

there's alot of good, totally hilarious people that came out of that
    era of SNL...i think people overlook kevin....
    it seems like he never really took off with the mainstream...and
    became a big hit like most everyone else from that period...
    but..i think he's one of the funniest.....more when he's not doing
    skits or news(which isn't to say he wasn't funny as shit on snl) but improvising on say, a talk show or something...very dry...
    my style.....i think i like him cuz he looks alot like my dad and has
    pretty much the same humour and demeanor..
    brown skidzicles

2. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

his subliminal messages skit was one of the best of all time

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

kevin nealon(asshole) has to be the best(yeah right) news anchor that snl(shit show) ever had...i love his humor and subliminal message man is hilarious

4. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Bob Sagat too...poor guy got so pigeonholed with America's funniest home videos, but then he surprises everyone and plays a cokehead in Half Baked!

Kevin Nealon is funny in Cecil B. Demented

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

theres a gym teacher in my school that looks like him everyday after this period he walks by..and i go KEVIN NEALON!!!