Kettiecat grace under fire appreciation thread

Don't Panic

Kettie cat has been subject to large amounts of bullshit lately, so I figured I'd start an appreciation thread on her behalf. You handle yourself well in less than perfect circumstance. Props.

Kids, please show some class and don't post any of the tired pics in here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To be honest I never understood why you boys were so hung up over that picture. I did it for shits and giggles and honestly I crack up any time I see someone do a photoshop of it. I mean damn its been almost a year, I think I should win an award for the most posted pics on 12oz. You boys talk about getting up and being noticed, damn I think I did a pretty good job.

Life is too short to be pissed off all the time (isn't that from american history X)

Originally posted by magnomar1

$5 says that every bad pic of her is posted and spamed.

sorry kittie, hope you feel better;) and R.I.P. to your friend.

when i feel down i tend to wail on my drums, or go bomb some shit down town. just remember, its all good.

by the way, go pick up some johnsonvill brots, all the fixens and a 40,

youll be happier than shit.

keep it real.

%magnomar lives forever% :king:

dude did you get banned or condemned ?

Originally posted by magnomar1

castrated..................it hurt.

but i think both. i had to make a new account. so im gonna be nice from now on. ill still be funny. just not as bad as i was...hehe:king:

im pretty sure that means you just got banned

ohhh my god shut up... if she didnt post pictures of her pussy up, you guys couldnt give half a shit. get the notion that sucking up to her on an internet forum might possibly get you somewhere with her in real life out of your head.

Archived