KETASET - KETAMINE

Guest batsnake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck you and your dissociative anaesthetics

Ketamine is known to be addictive

Low doses: impair concentration, learning, and memory functions._

High doses: potentially fatal, impaired motor function, temporary coma, respiratory problems, amnesia, convulsions, depression, delirium, dizziness, elevated blood pressure, mental confusion,_ hallucinations, psychosis.

Accounts of its effects range from rapture to paranoia to boredom, it commonly elicits an out-of-body experience.

Ketamine's tendency to render the user temporarily comatose (a "k-hole") makes it less than ideal for party or rave situations, where it is frequently sold. Long-term effects include flashbacks and a shortened attention span._

Guest -MOE LESTER-

gliko your a fucking fruit...i hope you get killed by someone on LSD who thinks your attacking him, or i hope you get hit by a drunk driver, or someone on crystal meth rips your head off, i hate you..fag

never done special k before cus ive never been offered it, i wouldnt mind trying it though but im not gonna go searching for that shit at raves

Guest batsnake

i dont think they make it like they used to, im out of the loop, but if you mess with drugs give it a holla. and why would you ban me over this you little virgin.

Guest xylene2020

never been a fan of dissassociatives...i say stick to amphetamines and heavy drinking...theyre the most tragic and poetic

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by batsnake

i dont think they make it like they used to, im out of the loop, but if you mess with drugs give it a holla. and why would you ban me over this you little virgin.

No drug discussions on 12oz, kiddo.

lockfolder.gif

this dudes sister was a vet and she used to give him bottles of that shit every time they got a new shipment in...needless to say that kid was fucking wacked and im glad i only had to spend a week with him in community service. on a different note, heres something you guys who do K should try. give your cat some then get the cats piss...let it sit for a few days then drink it. it seriously fucks you up big time! try it!

fuckin garbage drug....stick to natural shit;) snortin shit is gay as fuck ...'bumpin' anything is how do you say.......................

FUCKING LAME ASS RAVER SHIT!!!!:cool:

Archived