KERSE

Clever Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Asian Rose
Originally posted by mr.vows

damn, i just flicked that exact tag a couple of days ago, good choice...(no like anyone even cares, but just thought that was wierd)

[/b]

Me too...about a month ago...my photos wasn't as nice though

Originally posted by cheerleader

that percept tag is about as good an earsnot bite as any, i guess.

Keen eye, it does look a bit like Earsnot.

I wouldn't call him out, but if I did I'd dial 1-800-collect and save him the extra dollar (it's just the philanthropist in me).

people jocking kerse on this board is just about my favorite thing ever. a.) because if you ever met the guy you'd dislike him the second he spoke. he's just as offensive as his graf. (not that I don't respect him or enjoy his company)

b.) he's the last person in the world that deserves the nutsack riding, or wants it for that matter.

and, c.) ugly graffiti gives us all a bad name, but once something becomes trendy everybody is willing to give him a pound.

being badass and being a skilled graf writer are two seperate matters. who cares if someone is balls-out in life, it has no bearing on my opinion of their graffiti. there are plenty of people as up as him with more style, why don't you show them some respect? Keda, god damn that's funny. I've never heard of the guy, but I could venture a mighty fine guess as to who he is... ;) props to all of TKO and all of BTM. rock on.

word....kerse is an ass...i got respect for his graff (even though i dont like it) and BTM and shit...but JACKING A KIDS backpack aint fuckin cool...kerse i lost all respect for you when you did that (and no it wasnt me who was jacked) regardless of that...he is VERY up, you cant go 5 blocks in this city without a kerse btm tag somewhere...hes bombed some pretty sketchy places..so props for that

keda tko is crushing SF....where the hell did percept go...where the hell did narc go...where the hell did kraft go....where the hell did any of the writers bombing shit during 99-00 go?!?!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

people jocking kerse on this board is just about my favorite thing ever. a.) because if you ever met the guy you'd dislike him the second he spoke. he's just as offensive as his graf. (not that I don't respect him or enjoy his company)

b.) he's the last person in the world that deserves the nutsack riding, or wants it for that matter.

and, c.) ugly graffiti gives us all a bad name, but once something becomes trendy everybody is willing to give him a pound.

being badass and being a skilled graf writer are two seperate matters. who cares if someone is balls-out in life, it has no bearing on my opinion of their graffiti. there are plenty of people as up as him with more style, why don't you show them some respect? Keda, god damn that's funny. I've never heard of the guy, but I could venture a mighty fine guess as to who he is... ;) props to all of TKO and all of BTM. rock on.

A) kerse is good

B) who cares if he would "like us in person"

c) graffiti gives "us" a bad name, ugly or not.

either way kerse happens to be more interesting that most everyone else. i dont care if its graff or the way the guy acts, if i think he is dope then thats all i care about.

are you mad that your little "nitch" in graff is losing popularity? are you mad that people like graff that you think is "ugly"??

Guest blood as ink

i personally don't like kerse style...there been a few throwies here and there that weren't too bad but the rest is all bad in my mind.just not my cup of tea ya know?anyways.yeah.

sleazer fuckin' kills.

Guest mmmm..tacos

if KERSE should need a can of black while out bombing..i would give it to him and tell him not to worry about it..

wow. I never thought I'd elicit a response from the elite sixteenvandals... ooh. all I'm saying is that there are a lot of people on this board who seem to like his graf. but why? is it new? no. is it progressive? no. is it even pleasing to look at? no. sure he has some killer spots, and he writes his name everywhere, but like I said before graffiti and being a crazy mofo are two mutually exclusive things. let's put it this way, from what I know the current style that kerse is rocking is about three steps back from what he was rocking FIVE years ago. sure being grimey and all that is cool or whatever, but isn't there a point when graffiti has to be about something rather than simple anarchy? all I mean is that kerse's attitude towards graffiti is similar to that of a four year old. he offends us in order to get us riled up and pissed off. this is the intended response. seeing people disgusted only encourages him and others to continue painting, essentially, crap because in then he's won. I personally would rather look the other way than shower graffiti like this with attention and praise. I suppose it depends on which direction you'd like graffiti to go in. I have loads of respect for kerse, and loads of disapproval. I know things about the man that would make your toes curl and wonder why someone like that is even interested in graffiti. things that transcend graffiti and make you wonder, 'what the fuck was he thinking?'. maybe I didn't address any of your points 16v, but who cares really, I'm not wholly sure what they were. they didn't make a whole lot of sense. as far as him being interesting I think he's only interesting insofar as you've never spent much time with criminals. I guess that's all he really is. a straight forward criminal. if you fancy this thought process please leave graffiti alone and go join a gang, or spend some time in the klink. I personally have spent half my life with crime and violence, and I've had enough. be as balls-out as you want... see if I care.

" yo, you gotta go, you gotta go...and what you don't know...believe the ghetto knows...."

cool g rap....on 4, 5, 6..I think...that track is dope..anyone here know it?....bump that shit......

a) rock on , rock on..

B) and giving props and a pound...ain't a damn thing wrong with that

c) respect due......king kerse.....official...props playboy..props....

and as far as a bad name...ha....it has been a bad one since this thing called writing began...you want a good name?...go do a legal wall....with paintbrush.

...or fat joe...this fucking shit is real......nah'mean?...

Guest SayOne

Nice Post , rugged shit, nad for clean sheets

4, 5, 6 is in the mix - I'm hittin them with trip's

Headcrack, time to get the bread black!

Headcrack, time to get the bread!

I rolled on every cee-lo corner that I know inside the city

Kiddies, I got a fat mitt in my pocket lookin pretty

So who wanna get paid on the block? A thousand's in the pock'

Now go and grab your knots from the stash spot

I shake them up and shake them up roll and I break em up

Two ? and a pound-cake ("Yeah nigga, wake em up!")

Keepin my fingers wrapped around the joint in case niggaz

start brawlin, because I see em FALLIN to the strong point

One by one they losin down the line

A fifty buck roll, a duck blows, old nigga pay me mine! ("Damn nigga!")

I grab the dice, place your price, all you men are mice

Riffin as I'm sippin on a Heineken and gettin nice

I shake em up they papes are gettin dead, nigga sittin on a Beretta

said he wanna bet that I don't throw a better

Now the game is surrounded by some money hungry bitches

I put the kisses on my fists and rolled the triple sixes

And once again it be the point, that I shoot

that be puttin crazy loot, in the pocket of my army suit

Now who wanna come throw another round

I rolled a fo', a six, hold up, NOW I seen a fuckin pound

Yeah you nigga know what the name of the game is

I'm in yo' anus, cee-lo you know that shit that made a nigga famous

Because I'm on the ding-dong, I can't go wrong

Rollin for two hours long and STILL rollin strong

"Bettin Grants with the cee-lo champs" -> Nas

I make em sweat from beginners to the vets, I'm a threat

Some niggaz double up on they fifty bets

I gotta be nice to the dice, so I'm talkin to em

I step back, gave a snap on the sidewalk and threw em

Nigga went and put his foot in the way see, and tried to ace me

now I've got niggaz rollin to that bitch Tracy

Yeah, but Tracy ain't so gentle, niggaz thought she was simple

and loses with two deuces and a fuckin pimple ("A loser!")

I crack another brew, sit back and watch what niggaz do

Who threw that 2-U? I'm rollin the whole fuckin crew

One by one niggaz come payin, that fell to the trey and

furlough inside the bait, that's what a nigga sayin

Your luck is tough, I'm makin enough to buy a kilo

Uh-oh, look out below, I think I rolled another cee-lo

Pick up my crap, niggaz don't get back a DIME of that

And keep my hand right by my waist where my nine is at

One more test, and niggaz quittin, that's zero

Broke, cryin broke, I'm doin backstrokes in cee-notes

Crazy pockets are empty, what a god damn shame

Niggaz you know the name of the game - word the fuck up!

Archived