Kennedy Fried Chicken

Sarah Tonin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

20041222-new-kantacky.jpg

20041222-kennedy-flatbush.jpg

Both these places are around my way...both r equally as good as kfc...

the new kantacky place is run by some arabs though..so i dont realy fuck with it...they own a place acroos the street called eleven seven (FOR ANYONE IN THE BKLYN AREA WHO WANTS TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES ITS ON THE CORNER OF BEVERLY ROAD AND CONEY ISLAND AVE)

Guest HESHIANDET

dont front, gatita is right, KENNEDY IS THE SHIT!!!!! trumps kentucky fried chicken by far.

also, crown fried in any hood is good as well.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by El Producto@Jan 2 2005, 01:09 PM

20041222-indian-kennedy.jpg

neckface and les tags ;)

AND THATS THE BEST ONE IN NYC!!!!!!!! THE POPCORN CHICKEN FROM THIS LOCATION ARR TO DIE FOR SON!!!

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jan 2 2005, 11:09 AM

they own a place acroos the street called eleven seven (FOR ANYONE IN THE BKLYN AREA WHO WANTS TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES ITS ON THE CORNER OF BEVERLY ROAD AND CONEY ISLAND AVE)

Haha I crack up whenever I see eleven seven. Thats just hilarious. We got a donut shop that is an exact rip off of dunkin donuts here. its just called DONUT and its in the same font/colors as dunkin donuts. They have birthday cake and deli ham in the same fridge.. shit makes me crack up.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET+Jan 3 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESHIANDET - Jan 3 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 2 2005, 01:09 PM

neckface and les tags  ;)

AND THATS THE BEST ONE IN NYC!!!!!!!! THE POPCORN CHICKEN FROM THIS LOCATION ARR TO DIE FOR SON!!!

[/b]

Warning, when I lived on South Oxford me and my ex went on this "lets see how the health inspections have gone for some of these joints before we eat dead mice sandwiches." Well, that particular place basically was on the brink of closure b/c of all the evidence of a high amount of "vermin."

Delish! haha

Originally posted by HESHIANDET+Jan 3 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESHIANDET - Jan 3 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 2 2005, 01:09 PM

neckface and les tags  ;)

[/b]

that's where a few of us were declared white devils.

Warning, when I lived on South Oxford me and my ex went on this "lets see how the health inspections have gone for some of these joints before we eat dead mice sandwiches." Well, that particular place basically was on the brink of closure b/c of all the evidence of a high amount of "vermin."

Delish! haha

whatever, if they fry that shit in the same batter as the chicken i'd eat it. it's heartattack food anyway, you're lucky you don't go numb while eating it.

NIGGA, TO ME KFC STANDS FOR KENNEDY, NOT KENTUCKY I SEEN WAY MORE CROWNS AND KENNEDYS THAN KENTUCKY FRIEDS, AND WHOEVER SAID THEY DIDNT FEEL THE SPOT BY THEM CUZ IT WAS OWNED BY ARABS...NIGGA ALL THOSE JOINTS ARE RUN BY ARABS, AND MAYBE ONE AFRICAN DUDE. SERIOUSLY, WHATS FUCKIN WITH A DIESEL ASS BURGER, FRIES, AND A SODA FOR 2 DOLLARS? NOTHING. I DONT EVEN BUY THE SODA, I GO ACROSS THE STREET AND GET A TOP POP FOR 50 CENT. ALL YOU PSEUDO HOOD NIGGAS BE BUYING 20OZ BOTTLES OF PEPSI, NAH FUCK THAT. TOP POP NIGGA, A-TREAT NIGGA, TROPICAL FANTASY NIGGA. YEAH YOU HEARD. HOLLA AT ME. 1 LOVE TO MY OCKIES ON 188 & ARTHUR.

MEROE DOGS

BRONX ALL DAY