kenex styles.......

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

ok yea yea so i know how people hate when people ask for things and not post anything so i did a kenex style for ya really quick. its 'sum' another name i rock from time to time. so anybody that rocks a kenex style could ya post some flix just for kicks.... whoa hey watch out i was a poet and didnt know it. oh yea sorry bout the quality...

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=50883362&Sequence=0&res=high'>

oh well im just a toy right?

jinks kra...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy shit, fr8 ... that is one sweet ass picture.

Your "kenex" is just bad cursive. Blarg on that.

A word of advice: if you think 75% of the responses are going to hate on whatever it is that you are posting ... just don't post it. Save yourself the pain.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i dontk now if you noticed but in the asian fag flik.. the guy in the yellow wife beater is hittin the other guy in the yellow wifre beater in the ass...

look at doods face. and he is all sweaty.. plus to finish it off.. he has fucking lipstick on ..

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

haha fr8lover, that guy in the middle is great.

looks kinda like one side of my family

Oh my fuckin..... stop posting shit like that!! FR8- KEEP POSTIN SHIT LIKE THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!!! Asian Roots... hahahahahahahahaha... Who would Black Thought be? and who would be Rahzel? hhaha... thats fuckin hilarious!

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Archived