Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Keeping spots chill

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by cracked ass, Nov 29, 2000.

1. junejuly

junejuly New Jack

I dont know anything about this

theprotester likes this.
  2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Throw back call outs on the Oontz.

There is a God.

Fist 666 likes this.
  3. theprotester

Post removed due to location identifiers

4. King Kong at the gates

King Kong at the gates New Jack

The best way to stop it is run the new folks out the yards

5. simon sandleshit

simon sandleshit Junior Member

and while it works once you see them. requires you to go to the spot every night and stake out all night? realistically its not as easy as it sounds to stop toys and dumbasses once they are painting/heating up the spot. ive had the issue of some kid heating up the spots, despite me buffing the buildings they bombed next to where the trains lay it still brought more heat to the spot. and when i found the kid on instagram he refused to admit he had done any wrong and that i was just hating on him and refused to meet up. and while i am in the street and spots frequently its not as easy to catch them all as some make it out to seem. its just a game of him fucking shit up and me looking for him at the spot and buffing his shit and crossing it in the street.

Fist 666 and One Man Banned like this.
  6. apn.one

apn.one New Jack

Any advice for Australian lines/yards?

7. theprotester

Always carry some toffee covered gumnuts in case you get jumped by kangaroos

8. hrtlss domingues

hrtlss domingues New Jack

man all i can say is tag it real nice so nobody messed with it leave some nice handys and stuff

9. SEKSE1

SEKSE1 New Jack

There's nothing like chill spots for pieces.