keepin bitches in check!/belligerent drunkenness....

jah

so last night i got faded as fuck and went to a college party down at this pub on the campus. i was set on getting some pussy but i ended up seeing my ex and tried to holler at her and she was being drunk and stupid as fuck and annoying me so i left. then i changed my mind and wanted to talk to her again but she wasnt into it. while i was trying to get her to come talk to me some dude put his arm around her and shit and i almost fuckin lost it. i just stared at him for a while contemplating pounding him into the floor. i reached over to grab his hand and throw it off her but i kept myself under control and realized it wasnt really my place because i wasnt with the chick anymore. so i just left mad as fuck. so i go up to get my roommate at his ex's house cus i had his keys but they didnt answer the door. so i said fuck it and got in his car and started driving out of her driveway and some dude looked out his window and said something (or maybe he didnt i dont know) and i snapped on him. i just started screaming at the top of my lungs in the middle of the night for him to come down and all the shit i would do to him blah blah blah.....

so im about to pull out and my roommate yells from the window for me to wait so i wait for him to come down and he has his ex bitch with him who i was mad at cus she was talking shit for no reason what so ever earlier that day so i just said there was no fuckin way she was coming over to our house and started screaming at her and shit and she walks up and kicks me in the nuts. i almost backhanded her but i just pushed her and she hit a column behind her and fell down.

so my roommate gets in my face and shit and before i knew it he falsed me. so i hit him in the face and tried to swing on him again but he grabbed me and wrestled me to the ground so i just hit him in his ribs a couple times and he let go of me and i just bounced. so i got home and threw my shit down and decided to go back cus i was still mad that he hit me. so i go back there and the bitch is trying to tell me to calm down and have some water and tries to tell me never to call her a bitch again. so i started calling her bitch whore ho ... whatever and she walks up and slaps me in the face so i grabbed her and slammed her up against her door and told her that was the last hit she was getting in. then my roommate got between us again and she went inside and started to walk up the stairs so i yelled bitch one more time. so she turns around and punches the window out of her door, throwing glass into my arm (i just got a tiny cut. i didnt even notice till today) and scraping the shit out of hers. after that i just started laughing and cooled down and went home.

she was trying to talk about pressing charges and shit like i did anything wrong. i was just yelling at her and she attacked me so she got what was coming to her (and i really didnt do anything except push her and keep her off me). she broke her window, he hit me first..etc etc..... i didnt do shit except cause a disturbance. fuck em....me and my roommate are cool....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

come on now mamerro, im usually chill as fuck. i have to admit i do have my belligerent nights though once in a while but not very often. but usually no one gets hurt. maybe their feelings but i rarely, and i mean really rarely fight. everything just went wrong last night. drinks on me.....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Man your roomate really needs to loose the hoe......If she kicked me in the nuts I would straight up kick her in the cooch....Girls know that it hurts like fucking hell when they do that and as a result they should also know ball kicking is out of the question unless they get hit FIRST.

Yeah kick her cooch next time real hard and make it all swelled and black eyed looking for your roomate for sticking up for the hoe next time....But only if she kicks you in the nuts.........

I disagree with the whole "Guys can't hit girls" rule, so I kind of am down with how you acted. But not really, because it seems lke you were way too violent...as well as belligerent. Under much different circumstances I might agree with what ya did...whatever though.

I don't even drink and I want to get drunk with Mams.

so she punched a window in her own house...and hurt herself at the same time. good. damn sorry to hear she kicked you in the nuts, that is something i dont think i would have "the balls" to do.

ex girlfriends are nothing but trouble...look first your ex lady pissed ya off and then your homies ex lady finished ya off. fuck em both, just as long as you and your roommate are on good terms.

she actually didnt even make contact. i dont know if i pushed her before her foot hit or if she just didnt kick hard enough. she was trying to say she wasnt trying to kick me in the nuts though. it was pretty fuckin aparent she tried to though. maybe just not very hard. either way im not havin it.

i was really surprised my roommate actually hit me. i always took him for more of a pussy. i guarantee the only reason he had the heart was because hes my friend and he knew i wouldnt hurt him seriously or anything. no big deal though. he was pretty drunk too.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

It sounds like you room mate hit you cause he thought you were going to stop him from getting pussy that night or making them break up.....

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

I disagree with the whole "Guys can't hit girls" rule, so I kind of am down with how you acted. But not really, because it seems lke you were way too violent...as well as belligerent. Under much different circumstances I might agree with what ya did...whatever though.

I don't even drink and I want to get drunk with Mams.

well, ill admit i went way to far when i screamed on her in the beginning. but still, she should know that you dont go for the nuts cus youre a bratty little spoiled bitch and youve gotten away with stupid shit all your life when someones just yelling at you. but yeah, pretty much i shouldnt have flipped on her that bad but she should know that when someones real drunk and pissed off you just need to stay away from em or try and chill em out... you dont kick them in the nuts!

kristy, glad to get some support from a girl. im surprised she had the heart to kick me in the nuts when i was that mad. in her case its more out of stupidity than bravery though. shes just too fuckin thick to understand that girls dont have a lisence to hit guys whenever they get mad. i dont put up with the "guys cant beat girls no matter what" attitude for a minute. ill do everything i can to not hit a girl (i didnt hit her last night) but if a girls attacking me and she thinks im just going to take it ill smack her down to put her back in her place.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

It sounds like you room mate hit you cause he thought you were going to stop him from getting pussy that night or making them break up.....

i didnt make them break up. she cheated on him. they didnt get along for shit while they were together anyway. im surprised as fuck he still kicks it with her. especially since hes not getting pussy from her. i mean, he easily could but that would mean getting back with her and hes not that whipped... i hope! i guess he hit me cus he thought i was going to hit him or her or something. my cheaks a tiny bit swollen but its not really noticeable and it doesnt hurt or anything.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Ok I didnt know they had broken up....Well maybe he thought that would get him pussy by doing it.....It sounds like he has the problem where he doesnt think he will get a better girl.....Take him out to get drunk with those girls coming to your place and make him get some pussy other than the ex hoe.......

Archived