Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

keeper

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ronnie Dobbs, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

If you are like most women, you have accepted the conventional methods of feminine hygiene without question. You may not be aware that there are better alternatives... http://www.keeper.com/

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I nkow I've been looking for another solution... espscially when I'm rock climing or walking with my lesbian friends or carrying my bike, or even when I'm teaching my little girl how to ride her TRICYCLE (?)...

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah and... know... I saw that but I hate to edit my typos because I always wonder what it said before when other people edit their posts... even though it sometimes has to be done, like when a picture doesn't work, it seems like there's something vaugley dishonest about editing your own posts...

6. ToYs

ToYs Guest

"keeper"? what is it handy just incase you feel like saving all the contents? "honey? why are you keeping a giant jar full of your vaginal discharge?"

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Hahaha, yeah that's a little known word, pronounced vow-glee... it's synonymous with "vaguely"

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

so how does it feel to be the first and only human dictionary?

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't forget Webster...

Emmanuel Lewis aka the OTHER Gary Coleman

10. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

where are the pics

11. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

mmm... PUSSY BLOOD:p

12. Ronnie Dobbs

1. Fold
    http://www.keeper.com/images/foldc.jpg'>
    Press the sides of the flexible cap together and then fold the cap in half again.

2. Hold
    [img]http://www.keeper.com/images/holdc.jpg'> [IMG]
    Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb & forefinger.

3. Insert
    [img]http://www.keeper.com/images/inserts.jpg'>
    Insert the folded cap until the stem is just inside the entrance to your vagina. Do not push it up. Wearing The Keeper too "high" may cause leakage. Rotate The Keeper once to ensure that it has unfolded. The vagina is slanted towards the back, so grab the base of the cap & tilt it so that the stem is at the top front of the labia. When inserted properly you should not feel any discomfort.

To REMOVE, sit on the toilet, and gently pinch the base of the cap to release the seal. Pull it out while pinching the base of the cap, not the stem. Your menstrual fluid remains inside the cap, so the underside stays clean. Just empty the contents in the toilet, rinse well or wipe, and then reinsert. In some women, The Keeper may move up the vagina closer to the cervix, making it difficult to reach the pull tab. Just push down with your stomach muscles until the pull tab is back at the entrance to your vagina.

13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

wow i bet cleaning that thing is fun!!!!!!!!!!!:)

14. Ronnie Dobbs

you'd better believe it.

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

the roots - pussy galore