Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

KEEP IT GANGSTA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Aug 24, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

I was just wondering...who here used to full on gangbang...the type whereyou sport rags and get into scuffles and pack a gun..knife or straight up fists...i guess i could also say that you could one of a big group or nieghborhood that would kickass...if anybody fucked with you.

if you were a straight up gangbanger...you get extra points.:eek:

!Solano Side!
    we were known as bloods, but that was so not true.:rolleyes:

2. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i was in some type of gang in 8th grade. we wore beads.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

death becomes you

http://komiti.com:1903/images/humor/gangsta-barbie.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.eboogyman.com/freaks/images/who_is1.jpg'>

6. 23578

23578 Elite Member

Yo, I grew up in a fairly unpopulated area, and we still had gangs, mostly made up of purveyors of drugs and hookers, not straight up hating motherfuckers. For me it was a window into what it's like just fucking up your life. I grew up with people who went down for some fucked-up, hardcore shit later on, well just one, I think, really, the others are still operators last I heard, which was a while ago, I kind of tend not to go there if and when we talk.

Support your local gangster(s).:crazy:

7. THEdude

THEdude Guest

my middle school had more gangs than my high school.................

hahaha I was never a gangsta but I used to wear dickies and Rollin' Hard shirts (well I only had one, cause I was a poor gangsta)

but yeah I even had some g nikes

but fuck gangs I was never in one, just a poser I guess lol

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

death became me

http://www.necrophagia.com/images/beyond6.jpg'>
    "I AM A DEAD MAN"

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.house.gov/duncan/images/jjd_hearing.jpg'>

I second that.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

word, but for me it wasn't the 'rolling hard' shirts - it was the 'homies' shirts... remember with the gangsta dues on the back of the shirt.

12. THEdude

THEdude Guest

haha they had those funny names like "La Gata" or some shit

haha talking about homies this dude jose tierra at my school used to wear them haha the most faded fucking homies shirts ever, damn lunch was fun:)

13. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

In kindergarden i guess you could say i was in a gang. Me and some boys acted like we were ninjas and chased girls around and just jumped off things and acted like a ninja. I usedto wear my shirts backwards because i thought i looked cool. I kept it gangsta when i was 5

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i was a pervert gangsta back in kindergarten man!!! i remember me and my friend laid down on the ground in the coat room and had this girl stand over us so we could see up her dress....that was savage.....we also harrassed another girl and we kept pulling up her skirt and shit....we got in trouble and mommy and daddy were quite pissed

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew