"KEEP A NIGGA" babies.

DEE38

Holla if you got homegirls that do this.

I don't have homegirls, but I have a few homeboys who have girls like these.

It's funny and sad.

What did you have for breakfast?

I had a bean,cheese, and egg burrito..... yummmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh no, i'm not starving myself. i had a huge bowl of won ton soup yesterday so it filled me up. i was at home working on a research paper from 12:30 to 8:00 at night. so i was proccupied. and then, i fell asleep.

ooo spicy pasta. that doesnt sound so good.

i hear voices....twice!! hot damn!! yous mah babys daddie. i hope that you have learned your lesson.

Guest --zeSto--

I may be totally wrong but swear some girls think like this...

I hate my Parents and my Parents Rules, If I get pregnant, then he'll have to take me away from here.

soooo wrong!

I had coffee and a mini-cigar.

Breakfast of champions.

Re: i would like to be!!

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

doubt i did... if i know the way my lady is sacting... its # 3 for me...:rolleyes:

be mah baby daddy papi....

(calling my boyfriend daddy or papi freaks me out so thats out of my nature)

well, just be careful sweety. thats too much drama.

yea i go with yoink...i dunno anyone like that. well the only girl that i know is 20 years old with a baby. her ex boyfriend did his job of taking care of it, but he died. i think it's because of all the crack that he smoked. so she got another boyfriend, and he planted his seeds in her. she just got that abortion.

other than that, my friends are pretty much the tough "i dont need no man in my life" graf writer, or my friends are overchievers. i'm kinda glad that i dont deal with all of that.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by fr8oholic

THERE ARE MEN WHO'LL EMPLOY THIS METHOD TO SNATCH A WOMAN UP TOO. BEWARE FINE WOMEN, BEWARE...

who said Ben Affleck ?

some girl tried to say that the kid she was was pregnant with was my friends...She swore up and down that it was his so he goes out and buys all this baby stuff for her and the kid comes out and its half black....needless to say my buddy is irish to the fullest....yeah from what I hear the girl got busy at a party a little while later and got her ass beat int he middle of the street while butt naked.

that sounds so ghetto.

i had a girl who tried this with me, but she wasn't really prego. she kept saying that she was pregnant over and over, but she wouldn't go get the test done, sso i went and racked an e.p.t. from walgreens and she had to admit to me she was lying. the whole time she kept saying, lets have sex, i'm already pregnant. trying to keep a nigga.

-the shocker

Originally posted by Devilush

man those are the psycho women there dee. "imma keep my man so imma get preeeegnant."

i had coffee and a butter croisant. i didnt eat anything last night. this is a good diet.

lol thats what they think. you dont know how fast i can move to mexico muahahahahahahahaha. i had coffee...... ok 3 cups of coffee.

Archived