Kebabs

Guest Glow

Kebabs are truly the greatest cullinary delight in the world. I went on holiday to Greece and lived off 'em for a month. Donners are the best. Yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

Kebabs with felafel are the shit, when I was in Vancouver I used to eat them everyday. I also got fed a lot of Greek food at this Muslim restaraunt I used to work at. Pass the hummus to the left jigga what!

Guest imported_Tesseract

That doesnt matter, in my experience you cant claim you had Real pizza if you didnt eat it in Italy, even if it was made from italians in another place. Or you cant claim you had Hotdogs in china even if it was made by an amarican.

'Traditional' food always tastes better in its country.

Originally posted by Tesseract

That doesnt matter, in my experience you cant claim you had Real pizza if you didnt eat it in Italy, even if it was made from italians in another place. Or you cant claim you had Hotdogs in china even if it was made by an amarican.

'Traditional' food always tastes better in its country.

Agreed in most cirmcumstances, except my Big Mac I had this morning tasted exactly the same as the one I had in NYC..:crazy:

Anyway this "special" Kebab shop I go to it`s his grandads recipe or thats what he said and I must say it`s one of the finist kebabs..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Agreed in most cirmcumstances, except my Big Mac tasted exactly the same as the one I had in NYC..:crazy:

HAHA, so true...plastic tastes the same everywhere

:D

The special kebab place sounds good.

Archived