keans sticker thread

kean

aiight. i'm starting this thread for all of my stickers, stickers i got from trades, sticker books, flicks of street stickers and shit, and some other various things. if you wanna trade stickers or just contribute to a book hit me up on aim the sn is efc189. :rolleyes:

full sheet, notorious big

biggiefullsheet.jpg

small batch of stickers i made.

newbatch.jpg

jay z, strictly business.

jayzsticker.jpg

more coming soon yo! keep it locked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sErO@May 14 2005, 09:21 PM

alright so i'm brand new to 12 oz but so far it's lookin tight.. i'd like sum advice. opinions or suggestions on a piece i did earlier.. i didn't try to clean it up or anythin just want advice on the style and if ur feelin it. iight thanksHERE IT IZ

eh, never really got into stencils, don't have the patience. you're good at it though.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

yeah, those are computer printouts. Way tooo clean to be stencils on a scale like that. looks way too crisp.

i dunno man, the whole "put a pop culture icon next to an ironic statement" was done to death a while back. Serial Killer Clothing did it best.

Don't complain about Haters Kean. you put yourself out in a public forum like this and it's a given.

your stuff is decent i guess but I don't think i'd do more than glance if i saw it on the street.