KC (i killed railroadjerk!!!)

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

kill me? hell nah! haha

seriously it looks like someone shouldve hollered at a dogg, whats up loser?

theme and wick are ok but they are on some easy shit lets see them do some night time piece and see how clean they look , there whole crew are a bunch of permission wall @#!* . they jock kries wall because they wont paint illigally .. thats all i have to say about them (step and get checked):mad:

uh oh more kc beef!!!!

oh shit IKE good call though, no disrespect to theme though. Their legals are nice, but never see any bombing, but different strokes for different folks. as for you spoty, step to ike and you'll get rocked i'll just warn you that...and you just defend them because you yourself are a legal beagle. also i heard an explanation for why your site is down...i think its funny, just dont rat everyone out if what i heard is true. I love kansas city beef...well done.

Re: uh oh more kc beef!!!!

Originally posted by fire crotch

oh shit IKE good call though, no disrespect to theme though. Their legals are nice, but never see any bombing, but different strokes for different folks. as for you spoty, step to ike and you'll get rocked i'll just warn you that...and you just defend them because you yourself are a legal beagle. also i heard an explanation for why your site is down...i think its funny, just dont rat everyone out if what i heard is true. I love kansas city beef...well done.

it's probably safe to assume they used to do illegals, but sometimes you've gotta expand on style in a way that nighttime and police won't allow. and i would also assume that a lot of them have changed their name since doing illegals, so you wouldn't know. they don't want that shit catching up with them, i guess. i don't know, maybe i don't know anything about laws.

• 7 years later...

Archived