Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kayslay Streetsweeper Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hank Parker, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

I picked this album (2lp) up lastnight from a friend who works at a radio station. He asked if I wanted it, so I couldn't resist a free record. I thought it was gonna be full of yelling and shit like "DJ-J-J KAYSLAY-AY-AY!!" but it's not. It is bad ass. Rakewon's in it, so is Scarface and Craig Mack and a bunch of other heads. And the beats are sick. Basically, it's sick.

"BIG DOG STATUS SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN RIGHT HERE!!!!! NAWMEAN!!!!????"

2. Now that you just had a new 12oz experience, please dont do that again. Firsties will not be tolerated as they didnt in the past.
    This is not personally for you, but a general warn.

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

good to know Big Dez is holding it down.
    Did you see the ice on dude...dayum!

4. king kong

king kong Banned

volume 2 comes out in march

5. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

sell that bitch for 5 bucks ill cop it

6. adderall

adderall Elite Member

Thats some ancient shit player.. 2 new kayslay albums already dropped this week.. one yesterday. Serious beef all over those records.. look out for the big mike/kayslay collabo.

Its kind of crazy that kayslay never shouts out any writers or even references anything related to graffiti, I guess he wanted to earn his reputation strictly on the strength of his tapes.

7. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

dezzy dez!

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/styleisking/Kayslay2.jpg'> [img]http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/styleisking/Kayslay.jpg'>

dezzy dez aka kay slay in the harlem hall of fame 2003
    infront of a goal and bates piece!
    hes still down with writers,i personally saw him shake hand
    with a lot of old schoolers in the hof!

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i really shouldnt have, so i deleted it, i hate when people do it so i dont know why i did. oh well, its in the past, no more for me.

9. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

ya, voulme 1 is good, even the track with all the dj's collaborating on it

can't wait for vol. 2, tony touch's the piece maker vol.2 comes out in march too i heard, sometime before summber for sure tho

10. enueone

enueone Member

it's annoying but their's a reason for it..alot of the shit he be putting on tapes are exclusives...keeps other dj's from jackin shit off his tapes and puttin em on theirs...

gotta big up kayslay from around the way..

11. [​IMG]

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah, alot of DJs do that
    because shit is exclusive.
    The one DJ whose voice urks
    me the most is Funk Master Flex.
    Damn his voice is annoying.

I never heard any of his mixes.
    I should go check one out.

13. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YEAH THAT NIGGA VOICE SOUNDS LIKE ANGIE MARTINEZ IS SQUEEZING HIS NUTS WITH ISOTONERS ON...ON THE REAL THOUGH HIS BEST MIXTAPE EVER WAS 60 MINUTES OF FUNK VOLUME 1. THAT SHIT WASN'T ABOUT "EXCLUSIVES" LOTS OF OLDSCHOOL SHIT, IT WAS A PARTY TAPE FROM FRONT TO BACK, GOOD SHIT, LOTS OF FREESTYLES FROM DUDES OVER DOPE BEATS, A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE. I'M SURPRISED NIGGAS WEREN'T UP ON THE JACK PREVENTION TECHNIQUES.

MEROE MLB RT HOLLA
    YEAH I GOT AN AK
    IT GOT A GANG A SHOTS

14. enueone

enueone Member

man..there were alot of sick mixtapes put out before heads like clue saturated the game and made it more about shouting than straight up skills...

all the old S & S tapes were sick..ron g tapes were sick, my man spinbad had some sick tapes, "rock the casbah" is one of the illest tapes..flips all the cheesy 80's joints into some dope shit...

15. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

Kayslay is dope!
    that crown is fukkin big!!