Kayslay Streetsweeper Vol. 1

Hank Parker

I picked this album (2lp) up lastnight from a friend who works at a radio station. He asked if I wanted it, so I couldn't resist a free record. I thought it was gonna be full of yelling and shit like "DJ-J-J KAYSLAY-AY-AY!!" but it's not. It is bad ass. Rakewon's in it, so is Scarface and Craig Mack and a bunch of other heads. And the beats are sick. Basically, it's sick.

"BIG DOG STATUS SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN RIGHT HERE!!!!! NAWMEAN!!!!????"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by onesecondple

first, just cuz i never have been

Now that you just had a new 12oz experience, please dont do that again. Firsties will not be tolerated as they didnt in the past.

This is not personally for you, but a general warn.

Thats some ancient shit player.. 2 new kayslay albums already dropped this week.. one yesterday. Serious beef all over those records.. look out for the big mike/kayslay collabo.

Its kind of crazy that kayslay never shouts out any writers or even references anything related to graffiti, I guess he wanted to earn his reputation strictly on the strength of his tapes.

dezzy dez!

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/styleisking/Kayslay2.jpg'> http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/styleisking/Kayslay.jpg'>

dezzy dez aka kay slay in the harlem hall of fame 2003

infront of a goal and bates piece!

hes still down with writers,i personally saw him shake hand

with a lot of old schoolers in the hof!

Originally posted by Tesseract

Now that you just had a new 12oz experience, please dont do that again. Firsties will not be tolerated as they didnt in the past.

This is not personally for you, but a general warn.

yeah, i really shouldnt have, so i deleted it, i hate when people do it so i dont know why i did. oh well, its in the past, no more for me.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

hate when that dude be screaming in the background of shit...

annoying as fuck.

it's annoying but their's a reason for it..alot of the shit he be putting on tapes are exclusives...keeps other dj's from jackin shit off his tapes and puttin em on theirs...

gotta big up kayslay from around the way..

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by enueone

...keeps other dj's from jackin shit off his tapes and puttin em on theirs...

gotta big up kayslay from around the way..

yeah, alot of DJs do that

because shit is exclusive.

The one DJ whose voice urks

me the most is Funk Master Flex.

Damn his voice is annoying.

I never heard any of his mixes.

I should go check one out.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

yeah, alot of DJs do that

because shit is exclusive.

The one DJ whose voice urks

me the most is Funk Master Flex.

Damn his voice is annoying.

I never heard any of his mixes.

I should go check one out.

YEAH THAT NIGGA VOICE SOUNDS LIKE ANGIE MARTINEZ IS SQUEEZING HIS NUTS WITH ISOTONERS ON...ON THE REAL THOUGH HIS BEST MIXTAPE EVER WAS 60 MINUTES OF FUNK VOLUME 1. THAT SHIT WASN'T ABOUT "EXCLUSIVES" LOTS OF OLDSCHOOL SHIT, IT WAS A PARTY TAPE FROM FRONT TO BACK, GOOD SHIT, LOTS OF FREESTYLES FROM DUDES OVER DOPE BEATS, A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE. I'M SURPRISED NIGGAS WEREN'T UP ON THE JACK PREVENTION TECHNIQUES.

MEROE MLB RT HOLLA

YEAH I GOT AN AK

IT GOT A GANG A SHOTS

man..there were alot of sick mixtapes put out before heads like clue saturated the game and made it more about shouting than straight up skills...

all the old S & S tapes were sick..ron g tapes were sick, my man spinbad had some sick tapes, "rock the casbah" is one of the illest tapes..flips all the cheesy 80's joints into some dope shit...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YEAH THAT NIGGA VOICE SOUNDS LIKE ANGIE MARTINEZ IS SQUEEZING HIS NUTS WITH ISOTONERS ON...ON THE REAL THOUGH HIS BEST MIXTAPE EVER WAS 60 MINUTES OF FUNK VOLUME 1. THAT SHIT WASN'T ABOUT "EXCLUSIVES" LOTS OF OLDSCHOOL SHIT, IT WAS A PARTY TAPE FROM FRONT TO BACK, GOOD SHIT, LOTS OF FREESTYLES FROM DUDES OVER DOPE BEATS, A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE. I'M SURPRISED NIGGAS WEREN'T UP ON THE JACK PREVENTION TECHNIQUES.

MEROE MLB RT HOLLA

YEAH I GOT AN AK

IT GOT A GANG A SHOTS

haha, that nigga got an annoying voice.

i have to agree that 60 min. of funk was a damn good album.

it was on heavy rotation on my walkman for a while.

"Money is the sweetest hangover"

• 2 weeks later...