kate moss

$2 dollar well drinks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw, for all they know, she could claim she was snorting caffiene pills or something like that....they dont have any actual evidence..but cmon, everybody knows it was really juice..

i dunno, i thought she looked alot bettter years ago...i saw a picture of her in PEOPLE magazine after she got released from rehab and she looked like shit...hope she gets better :(

This chick's a trainwreck.

She could've been great at one point but then something (cocaine and being a rich spoiled cunt) really fucked up happened and it all went to shit; she reminds me of burnt filet mignon or a rainbow-colored Ferrari with a thirty-two inch dildo stickin' out of the driver's seat.

I don't care how much make-up you can cake on her grill or how many pairs of cotton panties you can throw on this bitch, crackheads are not sexy.

Ever.

The video is "actual evidence" of her doing coke. The video itself is probably sufficient to sustain a conviction for possession. Like anyone would believe "oh, she was snorting caffine pills." Matter of fact, a video tape of someone is probably the best evidence you could have. The tape don't lie.

She was never sexy. I thought in one picture I saw when I was 14 that she was almost sexy. But she has no body, her head is too big for her frame, and her eyes make her look like a space alien. Plus, what the fuck did she do to get rich? Let some greasy asshole take pedopilious pictures of her in cotton panties?

Get a grip!

Originally posted by SF1+Dec 22 2005, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 22 2005, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM

CONSTANTLY GLORIFYING THE UNATTAINABLE

ENJOYMENT BASED ON SUPERFICIAL ATTRIBUTES

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

Uhh,oh... the fat girls mad! :haha:

[/b]

dont be ignorant, young girls look up to these models/crackheads.

(eating disorders etc.)

Guest -40 trooper
Originally posted by Milton@Dec 22 2005, 04:51 PM

The video is "actual evidence" of her doing coke. The video itself is probably sufficient to sustain a conviction for possession.

doubt that very highly

:nope:

dude...

:gives makros&cheese an e-hug and a frozen pepperoni e-pizza:

edit* fuck robin williams.. dude snitched on me at E3 cause he saw me stealing gameboys and controllers from behind the nintendo booth.. i ended up hiding behind the namco booth for half the day