kate moss. my new obsession.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it isnt an artistic statement at all. its more like expressing what i feel for a woman that i have never met.

and the blood thing.. is hard to explain, i might have said it somewhere in 12oz before.. but here it goes again.

i think blood is a beautiful and very sexy thing. not face bashed in blood.. but uh..

have you ever seen punch drunk love? when they get in the car wreck and emily watson looks over and blood trickles down the side of her face. that is one of the most beautiful scenes i have ever seen. and thats the best i can describe it.

so "then blood then blood then blood" is me saying i want to be this womans one night stand.

and i still dont expect you to understand.

also that photo is obviously photoshopped.

English snaggle tooth bitch..A bit of airbrushing does wonders..

Seekings pic does look very nice tho, for some reason she looks nice in that flick..Sorry for the negativity it`s just she`s in the paper a lot here and the press always get pic`s of here drunk comin out of a club/bar looking not too cute..