karma's a bitch

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 23 2006, 07:32 AM

Now why the fuck would someone like Harold Hunter want to steal your "elbow pads"??? That's like accusing an army sniper of steeling your paintball goggles.

I highly doubt Harold Hunter would even wear "elbo pads" to begin with. In fact he wouldn't even be forced to wear them if he did show up at your local skatepark. And if they tried to pull that shit, I would have envisioned him being the type of guy to be like "fuck off" and just not skate.

Fuck you and your petti accusations.

---OG skateboarder cat.---

you highly doubt. you would have envisioned. blah blah blah. 10-15 years ago i skated with harold hunter almost every weekend. he was always an asshole.

i just think the elbow pad thing is funny. not only did he steal them, he sold them back to me for 3 dollars. hehe.

why you so mad, dude? i'm just making a stupid post.

did i offend your love for "the army sniper" of skateboarding or something?

and did you read the part of my post where i said that i was 12 years old when this happened? harold and some of his boys from queens came out to a skatepark on long island to skate. you needed full pads to skate. he grabbed my pads off the ground and used them. i saw him wearing my pads and asked for them back. he said he would sell them back to me for 3 bucks. he was there with a bunch of older kids and i was there by myself and i bought my own pads back.

yes, elbow pads are gay. yes, i suck for actually being intimidated by him. blah blah blah. whatever dude, i was 12 and i was scared of this weird alien looking black dude who stole my shit.

ok mr. OG skateboarder dude. i can't believe i just spent this much time explaining myself to you.

"blow me" probably would've been a more suitable response.

Originally posted by uncle-boy+Feb 23 2006, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Feb 23 2006, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Feb 23 2006, 12:17 AM

whatever dude, i was 12 and i was scared of this weird alien looking black dude who stole my shit.

:haha:

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Funny funny stuff. Actually I know most of you guys are pretty young but in the late 80's and early 90's it was fashionable for skaters to wear one, only ONE elbow pad. It supposedly looked cool. SF1 dude you are on the Hunter dick too hard, he was just some dude that skated. He was no great man that was too awesome to take someones elbow pads.

You were 12 then but I highly doubt you're 12 now! Nigga just died!!! Why you aint take your beef to him when he was still around? Why you crying like a little girl now that he's dead???

Why you bitching like a herb???

The sence of humor fairy never visited you did she? I dont think he held a grudge or could care less about elbow pads, he just made a situational joke.

hahahaha. dude, you're way fucking off.

it's not like i hold some fucking elbow pad jacking grudge for harold hunter. i'm fucking 27 years old man. take it to the streets. hahahahahaha.

bro. i just tried to make a funny post. i never liked the guy.

i'm crying like a girl?

i'm bitching like a herb?

what the fuck are you talking about???

i just explained the story to you because you doubted that it happened.

what are you so angry about? are you mad that i posted a thread about harold hunter on 12oz that doesn't say, RIP brother we'll miss you??? who the fuck cares. i made a joke on 12oz about someone who died. sue me. and the fact is i probably knew him better than anyone else reading the post. dude seriously. find someone else to be mad at.

look. if anyone on here was actually boys with Harold and is offended by my equating his death with the jacking of my elbow pads, i'm sorry. didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with my disrespect for the recently deceased.

but dude, SF1... like i said. find someone else to vent on. lighten up. if you have animosity towards skaters these days or some shit... or people who don't "take it to the streets"... ok. whatever. be mad. but just so you know, i'm the balding 27 year old guy sitting in his office right now checking on 12oz. please redirect the hate. thanks.