WHO R U?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea it exists..some people dont think of it as karma,i dont beleive in it but when you do stupid shit its gonna come back on you,but it doesnt matter,you could do good shit for everyone your whole life,and get killed just because youre walking down the street.its earth.get used to it.

sneak's rude most days.

I think that you get what you deserve,

but sometimes shit happens and it sucks.

People love to blame the victim, and karma plays right in to that.

Baby born without eyes? Must be karma from a past life. You get

robbed and murdered? Must be karma returning the favor.

dont blame the victim.

Originally posted by WHO R U?@Jan 25 2005, 03:16 PM

DOES ANYMONE BELIEVE THIS EXSISTS?...I MEAN GIVE ME EXAMPLES. :hatred:

Karma exits where you choose to look for it. Sneak's example is perfect. He thought gee this thread

kinda sucks, and then remembered he may have been rude to someone and this is the univers's way of addressing the situation.

Looking at your post a Karma Pro such as myself can make the educated guess that you use to laugh

at the little yellow bus, in turn the powers that be will not allow you to spell properly.

I mean "M" isn't even close in proximity to the "Y" or "O" key.

Real life example.

2 years ago I got ratted out for graffiti by this kid who's like tease but fatter, more obnoxious, stupider, and more annoying.

Last month said snitch lit a closet in my school on fire, causing everyone to get out of school early the day before christas break. He got busted for it, expelled, and charged with 4 other crimes.

What goes around comes around, fools.

Yeah it happens all the time.

Someone talks shit on me..then I hear how they got locked up or robbed or their grandmom died or some shit.

My friend cracks a joke on me..then he busts his ass or spills something or burns himself.

Shit happens daily..

This one time in like 9th grade me and my boy skipped out after lunch and we're walking up the street like an hour later and his mom rolls up all crying like "get in the fucking car i went to the school and you werent there! your grandfather just died!" I was like..what the fuck and kept walking.

speaking of karma... i was out walking my dog and there was a group of teenagers chilling in the corner, one of the guys thought it would be funny to light his lighter under my dog's nose and had the nerve to tell me he was just trying to be funny. i was fucking pissed and told him off until he had nothing left to say. he'll get his karma ten fold, i hope that motherfucker's house burns down!!!

i had a friend in high school who was

beautiful but had hoe-ish qualities to her;

she just loved older men and having sex.

i always thought she'd be single forever.

when we'd go out, all the guys always looked at her first...

anyway, she got with my ex-boyfriend eventually,

at a time when i was trying to get over it...

needless to say when i finally got over it and moved on,

she got pregnant and had a miserable on/off relationship

with my ex-boyfriend.

karma.

i dont believe in karma itself, but i do believe that the actions you make connect with and affect the rest of your life. if you are happy with yourself, secure, and have motivation to reach a goal, you are less likely to do stupid shit - and when you do stupid shit, it usually comes back to bite you in the balls.