Kaper NG

cpickle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BOOO!!!

What a bunch of bullshit, check out the newtimes NEWTIMES article... quote "Then, thinking of the scare moments before, Kaper remembers he has forgotten his good luck ritual, a habit originated by necessity, but continued out of superstition. He walks down a couple of cars, ducks between them, and defecates on the tracks, wiping himself with a roll of toilet paper he keeps in his bag of spray cans."

now if thats not some "hey im crazy guy" type bullshit for an interview i dont know what is.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Everyone here needs to read the whole article on KAPER............the man's a fucking OG! More respect is due than there are words for...........

:king: :king: :king: :king:

I agree that article was sick. And I dont get the chance to see Kaper street and wall hits, so I'll take what I can get.

:king: :king: :king:

Nonetheless, Union Pacific employs a team to monitor the graffiti Web sites and magazines, looking for clues to what yards they favor, what crews are bombing which cities. "But that's frustrating, too," Furtney says. "We operate in 23 states and we have about 35,000 miles of track and trains all over that, so it's a tough challenge."

Guest mugshot

this cat is dope,,,but these fliks posted do not do him justice. bump for the years of work he has put in and all the dope fr8s he's pumped out..

caper

kaper hits up the same old letters that shit was dope back in the day but hundreds of years later come on hip hop aint shit its all about putting work its all beating fools down painting and jacking fools we know the real story old man his crew did not make graffiti what it is half that shit aint true

EVIL MINDED THUGS B13L'S CxP

caper

kaper hits up the same old letters that shit was dope back in the day but hundreds of years later come on hip hop aint shit its all about putting work its all beating fools down painting and jacking fools we know the real story old man his crew did not make graffiti what it is half that shit aint true

caper

Guest mugshot

^^^^^^

yo you wanna know the real truth? well here it is, i was catching kaper fr8s 2000 miles away from were he did them when you were still in diapers, so stop the hate and respect your elders..youngster

this guy is weak. i liked maybe 3 of his fr8 ever. they are boring and easy. very weak...I heard this guy was painting at a church years back and he was looking at a graff mage while doing his fills....your not og if you poped up around 97.........hip hop jammies suck...unless you got a female following.....wow he made some train workers mad.....wow....

Archived