Kanye West

sect one

well i really don't care much for the guy, but I turned on the t.v. to see him and mike meyers on a televised live fundraiser for victims of the hurricane in n'awlins. At first, i didn't really pay attention but it caught my attention that he was stuttering so much. I started listening in only to catch him say that the media is all lies and portrays the black people in new orleans as looters and the white people as starving families who are suffering. Mike meyers tried to cut him off but Kanye followed up with this "george bush does not like black people" Immediately after he said that the camera cut him off. Did anyone else catch this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, first off. FUCK Kanye West.

Dude should keep his mouth shut. Just another herb trying to feed off the fuck bush campaign. Thanks to Bush's economy your wack ass can still sell 4,000,000.

On another note, Miss Jones on 97.1 this morning say that the hurricane was a calculated GENOCIDE by the US Government?

Are you fucking kidding me? So apparently the fucking 3 days of warning wasnt enough for the black community to evacuate their homes?

You know exactly what happened? Everyone in that area was probably like, "You shun fuck some wind shun, fuck that white man on the new saying I should leave shun."

For real, the fact that the government "downplayed the force of the hurricane and didnt properly prepare for it" is so god damn stupid.

THEN that fucking mooli goes on to say that the raping and looting is fucking justified? Because if you were a person being held down by an opressive overlording government who was purposely forcing you out of your homes so that they could build their "New Las Vegas" and rich white folk homes where you lived that you would get upset and lash out at your surroundings?

Are you fucking kidding me? Im frustrated daily by my surroundings (aka dumb fucking people) and I dont loot and rape.. well not daily.

Fucking morons. Talk about being brainwashed by White Media. Try looking in a fucking mirror.

Pot calling the kettle black, no pun intended.

shoes.jpg

YO DAWG IM SO DISTRESSED ABOUT THE WHITE OPRESSIVE OVERLORD SO I GOTSTA GO GET MY JORDANS AND WHITE ON WHITE AF1s SHUN!

I'm so fucking tired of hearing the argument that everyone is stupid for not trying to leave. Cut me a fucking break. Alot of these people had no fucking cars, and the government made no effort to get buses or anything down there to even try to get people out. One man on the news said that he tried to leave and the highways had been closed so he had no choice but to stay in the city. Do you think that 100,000 people are that fucking stupid enough to want to go through what that city is going through right now?

Originally posted by Glik0@Sep 2 2005, 09:54 PM

OK, first off. FUCK Kanye West.

Dude should keep his mouth shut. Just another herb trying to feed off the fuck bush campaign. Thanks to Bush's economy your wack ass can still sell 4,000,000.

On another note, Miss Jones on 97.1 this morning say that the hurricane was a calculated GENOCIDE by the US Government?

Are you fucking kidding me? So apparently the fucking 3 days of warning wasnt enough for the black community to evacuate their homes?

You know exactly what happened? Everyone in that area was probably like, "You shun fuck some wind shun, fuck that white man on the new saying I should leave shun."

For real, the fact that the government "downplayed the force of the hurricane and didnt properly prepare for it" is so god damn stupid.

THEN that fucking mooli goes on to say that the raping and looting is fucking justified? Because if you were a person being held down by an opressive overlording government who was purposely forcing you out of your homes so that they could build their "New Las Vegas" and rich white folk homes where you lived that you would get upset and lash out at your surroundings?

Are you fucking kidding me? Im frustrated daily by my surroundings (aka dumb fucking people) and I dont loot and rape.. well not daily.

Fucking morons. Talk about being brainwashed by White Media. Try looking in a fucking mirror.

Pot calling the kettle black, no pun intended.

shoes.jpg

YO DAWG IM SO DISTRESSED ABOUT THE WHITE OPRESSIVE OVERLORD SO I GOTSTA GO GET MY JORDANS AND WHITE ON WHITE AF1s SHUN!

The looting is justified, when you dont got shit you take what you want. This post reminds me a lot of the kids out here in the suburbs talking about this, exactly the same, priveledged youth.

I tip my hat to kanye west, nigga said shit that everyone is thinking right now.

The 3 day warning...yea that works for those with the means to get out, the rest that dont even have a bicycle to ride on are left.

well i dont see how anyone expects the government to have a plan for them. it seems to me like people expected a grip of busses to be waiting right outside of the city just in case. that isnt how it works. it isnt the governments job to save you. its the governments job to tell you what to do and send you to other countries to die for "the greater good".

but lets not turn this into a debate about the government.

as a human being you should have a plan of how to get out of the city you live in. the government cant do everything for you.

and im talking about whites and blacks here. who ever is left in that city. i understand a lot of people died, and that is very sad.

i was going to keep going but i cant, i have a headache.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Sep 3 2005, 03:20 AM

well i dont see how anyone expects the government to have a plan for them. it seems to me like people expected a grip of busses to be waiting right outside of the city just in case. that isnt how it works. it isnt the governments job to save you. its the governments job to tell you what to do and send you to other countries to die for "the greater good".

as a human being you should have a plan of how to get out of the city you live in. the government cant do everything for you.

and im talking about whites and blacks here. who ever is left in that city. i understand a lot of people died, and that is very sad.

You mean like the New Orleans Mayor who left the city busses in the lot while a manditory evacuation was called? See the pic below.

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jlamber2/... ?uniq=-s1cab4

What about the men who build bridges and leveys to withstand a class 3 hurricane in a city that was located right at sea level...?

... "OMG, Kanye West is such a hero! He said that George Bush do not kare about dah blacks on teh TV!"

Get over it. It's not like this is news to ANYONE. In fact, George Bush doesn't care about the American public in general. Here, lemme break it down further: If you don't make more than 100 million dollars a year, George Bush does not care about you. It doesn't matter if you're black or white, there's a class war going on in this country, and it's being fought in legislature. Dipshits with too much money and not enough intelligence keep getting tax breaks while poor people that work their asses off all day, every day, shoulder the burden of gov't funds.

Whoops. I seem to have gone completely off topic. Anyway, about New Orleans, I have no sympathy for human beings. It's the pets that got left behind and drowned from being tied to trees and doghouses that I worry about. My favorite part of the N'Awlins story was when everyone was herded into the Thunderdome.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Sep 2 2005, 10:20 PM

If the goverment isn't supposed to protect us, then why are we supposed to have police departments, hospitals, etc? Sure, some people who stayed down there were just stupid and stubborn, but if you're in a situation where you have kids to feed, maybe a disabled person in your family, with no car, can't afford a bus or plane ticket out, then what the fuck are you going to do? You're basically fucked.

This shit is like arguing with a brick wall.

Taken from: http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0605/news/w...l?1125709350109

Kanye West Ruins Relief Show

(JND) - In a selfish and

unprofessional move, Kanye

West used a Red Cross

benefit to benefit his own

personal platform Friday

night during the NBC

Hurricane Katrina Relief

program.

Juicee News has found a

video of Kanye West

during his rant.

In a disgusting display, West strayed from his prepared script to offer an overflow of hatred from his mouth, taking the spotlight off of the matter at hand, turning the relief program into his own personal soapbox. Whether or not anyone agrees with Mr. West... it was clear that now was not the time to voice such harsh opinions

Just before being cut by NBC executives, West stated: "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

West appeared on-screen with comedian Mike Myers, who was obviously shaken by West's remarks. At one point Myers attempted to put an end to the tirade.

NBC beat him to the punch, cutting to a shot of actor Chris Tucker.

Other comments by West: "They're saying black families are looting and white families are just looking for food...they're giving the (Army) permission to shoot us..."

What bothers me is that someone can't just speak their mind on tv. Everyone must be a robot.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Sep 3 2005, 03:20 AM

However, every time Bush opens his mouth I want to blame him for something. The Mayor has everything to do with ordering busses to evacuate the city. He is the Mayor and he and his administration are the ones in charge for local disasters and dealing with those.

BTW, i know what pic you're talking about fatalist.

that picture shows about 200 busses. they will carry either 66 or 88 people (been awhile since I rode a school bus) so there's 13000 to 17000 people that could have been taken out just in that shot.

oh and fuck bush!

a few notes from a bit up there:

actually it is the federal governments job to help citizens.

that is the whole point of a centralized federal government.

and although i dont agree that an act of mother nature can

by definition be a conservative conspiracy of race or class war,

i do agree with kanye west that pres bush probably doesnt like

black people, even moreso poor black people.

and this shit about "oh i said my piece, deal with it" is bullshit.

just because you say something doesnt make it worth anything.

fingers crossed for new orleans.

one love.