Kansas City's scene...

elBryan

How have things changed since the Pitch Weekly published the article about Kansas City's scene..? A lot of people were upset that Gear and Skrybe allowed themselves to be photographed even though their combined efforts produce 75% legal walls, so their faces are already widely known.. Also, there was talk about certain spots being mentioned, therefore unsafe to paint.. Has anyone been arrested or chased out of any of these spots..? And finally, has anyone been arrested at all in the last month..? Or does the security seem to be tightening..? I'm just curious, because this article was made out to be "From Hell" but I haven't noticed a change yet.. It's only been a month, so it's probably too soon to tell, but I'm just curious as to how much harm that article really had upon the scene..

All I heard that happened as a result of the article is that ATT broke up.. If that's true, it sucks, but I heard that Krie was getting kicked out anyway, and if that happened, Gear and Skrybe were leaving too.. So I don't know who can confirm the outcome of that, but other than ATT breaking up, what real damage did the article do..?

Anyone from KC please give input..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived