kansas city

scampone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't been threw Kansas City, MO in a while but when I was there I noticed a mural done of jazz musicians that looked really good...who did it?>

Also..Genghis Kahn kicked ass, one of the nest mongolian grill restaurants i have been too.

Good Lord Almighty...I love Scribe. Really nice post. I was on the greyhound going to st.louis once and this nutcase from SF was behind me just randomly started talking to this arab about graffiti...then he mentioned scribe. I turned around, and me and my friend listened to him ramble on about how he chills with scribe all the time, and knows east yada yada yada...we didnt believe him at first but then we were like why would some middleaged burnout raver guy make this shit up...it was kinda funny.

P.S. Do you have doubles of any scribe shit that you'd be willing to trade for anything?

If so...hit me up...if not...Good post. smile.gif

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682414&a=12907782&p=49161904'>

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

Good Lord Almighty...I love Scribe. Really nice post. I was on the greyhound going to st.louis once and this nutcase from SF was behind me just randomly started talking to this arab about graffiti...then he mentioned scribe. I turned around, and me and my friend listened to him ramble on about how he chills with scribe all the time, and knows east yada yada yada...we didnt believe him at first but then we were like why would some middleaged burnout raver guy make this shit up...it was kinda funny.

P.S. Do you have doubles of any scribe shit that you'd be willing to trade for anything?

If so...hit me up...if not...Good post. smile.gif

haha the guy that said "im only taking greyhound cause my truck is in the shop" about 8 hours later "im only taking greyhound cause my porshe is getting fixed"

haha that was a funny day

Guest fr8lover

post some bombing flix!!! kc bottoms...newa, mpulse, femme, that mayhem roller...

post some overpasses! i want some merz, pose, mpulse!!!

fuck these legal walls as nice as they are..

Originally posted by fr8lover:

post some bombing flix!!! kc bottoms...newa, mpulse, femme, that mayhem roller...

post some overpasses! i want some merz, pose, mpulse!!!

fuck these legal walls as nice as they are..

yeah better post some alter and chachi too...

Originally posted by StillCumingBlood:

haha the guy that said "im only taking greyhound cause my truck is in the shop" about 8 hours later "im only taking greyhound cause my porshe is getting fixed"

haha that was a funny day

hahahaha and he kept gettin really pissed off saying : "fuckin faggots! ill kill em arrggg i fuckin hate fuck! i hate fuckin faggots those faggot fucks! fuck fags! fuckin faggots!!" hahaha that guy was pissed. he was wearing a "pimpercrombie and bitch" shirt and had really bad tattoos remember? hahaha and howabout that guy infront of us telling us how he killed tons of arabs with misslelaunchers in the middle east. hahahahaha damn. and that smelly fat kid playing with those plinko logs and shit! hahaha and dont even get me started on watermelon boy. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i bet that guy's dead floating in the st.louis river. hahahahahahahahahahaha

• 2 years later...

Archived