Kaes the wha?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The moms got carpal tunnel from working at the post office and sorting/delivering mail for some 15-odd years. Then her office got shot up twice so she transferred.. now she's in management. What relevance that has to anything I don't know.

Last time I was arrested the McBastard Irish cops wouldn't loosen my cuffs for the entire 38 hours I was in holding.. long story short I couldn't feel half of my left hand for 3 weeks afterwards. I probably should've went to the doctors and been diagnosed with nerve damage... maybe I could've had those charges dropped. Fuck it.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

My job sells that for 29.99$

I want it pretty damn bad since it's rare. Ahh hell, I'll buy it tonight.

be prepared to wast alot of damn time playing that game

puzzle fighter codes

puzzle fighter faq

http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/www.thegia.com/psx/spf2t/media1/pf15.jpg'>

kill whitey!!!

Originally posted by mental invalid

kaes you see bad plus and brad mehldau are playing back to back weeks at vanguard?

just in case you didnt know....

yeah, i want to see brad play so i can ask larry grenadier if i can get a bass lesson or two, or at least hang with him.

can't say for sure if i'll get there though, because i don't get student discounts anymore, as i am no longer a student, and i'm tight for money too.

regardless, i should really get out there to see both shows.

Archived