KaBar2 on Country Music Television

KaBar2

If you want to see me and a bunch of my friends up at the National Hobo Convention in August 2005, tune in Sunday 10/30 at 8:00 p.m. EST or Tuesday 11/08 at 12:00 a.m. EST to the CMT cable channel. The show is Small Town Secrets, and includes tape on towns in Kentucky, Louisiana, Washington State (the Colville Indian Reservation town of Omack, where the Colville tribe has it's annual Omack Stampede "suicide race" on horses) the hobo convention in Britt, Iowa and a corn maze in another town in Iowa.

In my opiniuon, the Omack Stampede amd the Louisiana alligator hunting piece are the most interesting, but I enjoyed seeing all my buddies on TV. Also in this episode are a couple of trainhopping women, my friend Stray Cat Julie (age 24), and Connecticutt Shorty (who is about my age.) Shorty says "My Dad used to say once you've pissed out of a boxcar door, you're hooked."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.