KaBar ap·pre·ci·a·tion.

iCEBERG

I know you already have one, but here's another one.

After reading your thread on investing for motivation and a few long nights of Stock Market/Investment research, things are looking up.

Tonight I made a considerable chunk of change due to your investment thread/wisdom and I'd like to personally thank you for helping/reminding me to do so and providing that valuable information to all of us. I guess it's just a question of whose going to put that new found knowledge to work.

Well I did it in my own way, with help from your thread, and I'd like to thank you for being the first 12 oz. member to have helped me make a couple hundred dollars and get my foot in the door to securing a future for myself.

I would have just sent you an e-mail I just couldn't find it. Anyways, Thanks again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Props for supreme train knowledge and experience

Totally not props for ultra right wing patriotism/gunloving/brainwashing/distortion of history...to put it simple...politically i hate your guts.:)

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, man, isnt this a Kabar appreciation thread???

I just stated my appreciation and deappreciation to Kabar,

nothing to do with you...and to be totally honest tesseracts confuse me to..shhh

Guest ctrl+alt+del

tesseract's confuse lots of people. and thats a fact.

kabar is rocking it. im not a fan of the right wing stuff either, but if theres one person that is making 12oz better, its kabar. definitely. i read most of his stuff (not really the long drawn out stuff about guns etc) but i read the informative stuff.

kabar/making a difference in a vandals life

Archived