k3y$tyliN' iN 'o5!!!

duh-rye-won

my keystyling funk skills are really lacking.

i've seen some pure fucking illmatic keystyling funk, but i just don't have the stee.

i mean, you got the lower and uppercase shit, then you got the shit where you use slashes and dashes and shit and throw together and it's like BLAM! i just made the letter "M", and i didn't even TOUCH the motherfucking "M" key on the keyboard!!! and then of course you can just totally bug the fuck out, a la dance n graf, and throw in the whole fucking rainbow of fruit flavors and make you sentence look like a skittles commercial!

c'mon 12oz. let's see what you got. how else you gonna show the e-community that you's a real nigga if you ain't bringin the keyfunk???

(and gliko, i DARE you to close this shit, i'm gonna be in new york in 2 weeks and i ain't afraid to bring some e-beef To D4 sTrE3tz!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

spit'n airborn desease its an epidemic, call up ya doctor's cause i spit'n ya get it, like withered roses, so ill kats take my ryhmes in doses, only ice i own is my fridged soul, deep strapped with duece gats we roll, two thrown to the wind like your lifes at its end, six hands like goro, masked like zoro, fantom style when you fools gettin tore on, gored on, to buisy peep'n my shit so fools get snored on, its the truth so dont act a bitch, ya should-a been in it when the condom hit the garbage

\\//\\|| ||=|| |]E ||\\//

||

|])) || |]E

|]F |U| (C |]K

|| =||=

||

\\//\\|| //=\\ ||\\// ||\\// //=\\

(G; (O)

=||= (O)

||=|| |]E |]_ |]_

(C //=\\ |U| |5; |]E

|| '' ||\\//\\