k-swiss..

little-G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i gotta pair o LA gear kicks mayn dey light up when you stompin thru da hood yom sayin fo real mayn dey owff da chain cuh. n plus if you get caught paintin n a cop be rollin thru you jess stomp up n down real fast like n you can give dem niggaz siezures sohn. fuck a gat o gots mah kicks yom sayin. i be like shpladayow when i click my heels at da speed o light an fry ya brain kid. step back you dont want none o my siezure inducin LA gurrz nukkuh plzzzzz im high as fuck mayn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sneak

ive seen more kswiss adverts but in magazines, which shows "trendy urban boy no.1" sitting on a sofa surrounded by his stencils and shite. there are 2 or 3 tins of montana gold just sitting there slap bang in the middle.

k-swiss is garbage why would you write about k-swiss shoes here just cuz ya saw a ad with a montana spraycan in it ya got 2 b kiddin.k-swiss are cheaply made and dont stay 2 gether long enough.this belongs on channel zero.i roc air force 1's this is a place for graff news not kicks

in footlocker they were reduced to 30 quid...

an the guy was proper gangsta he was like tellin me how to rip off footlocker wiv the mad insole cushion paddy fingys cause of the guarntee wich lets u bring em bak every 12 months or sum crap like that...

i jus got a pair of pumas