Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

K SWISS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr.testical, Aug 1, 2005.

1. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

j christ, whats the deal with these k-swiss commercials. there just about as bad as those new "spoken word" mcdonalds commercials about those healthy salads.

in there commercials theres about 35 shots, to show every hip style the K-Swiss company can provide. youve got the. daddy's little girl pink. the ultra rocking red. the phat rapping black. the basketball player blue. the im color blind flourescent green. the artistic grey.
    the commercials are so corny, and look like there shot on the same steps of a city apartment.

[​IMG]
    "my k-swiss"

[​IMG]
    "my k- wiss"

[​IMG]
    "my k-swiss"

ba dat ba baaah bah im lovin it

2. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

I agree, I hate the commercials and I hate the shoes.

3. coco chanel

coco chanel Member

stupid people appreciate stupid un original products

4. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i'd wear them if they were adidas.

5. PalestineForEver

PalestineForEver New Jack

they arent all that bad. tehy woudl be better if they were cheaper priced, but thyere priced like theyre nikes so that does suck. yes. k swiss suck.

6. PalestineForEver

PalestineForEver New Jack

and this should be moved to duty free

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

the new puma commercials are rad though.

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

[​IMG]

word the fuck up

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

k swiss will never be as cool as rebok classics so I don't even bother with em.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what do you guys not get about the commercial? clearly all the cool kids wear them

11. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Quit watching television if you really don't like advertising, or quit bitching about it.

12. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

k-swiss are fucking horrible. No matter what the color. I rocked a pair once and i didn't feel cool in them whatsoever.

13. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

fuck k swiss...fuck your narrow ass shell toes too. fuck your ugly ass played out good for nothing classics while you're at it.

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

FUCK YEAH FLIP FLOPS BITCH!

15. bentone

bentone Elite Member

ill stick to my skateboard shoes. fuck k swiss.