juxtapoz

zen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

It emphasizes underground pop art more than anything, which is to say a lot of animation and multi layered themes are in the paintings they present. they have a lot of good stuff and even the adds are interesting because they are for art. Its cheap, like $10 for 4 issues a year (at least for me, I have been subscribing fr a few years now). It also has a graffiti section though it is basically run by Zephyr and Roger Gasman (yeah I know) so you get mostly shit you would see in WYWS...

http://www.juxtapoz.com/

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by crackatinnie

umm i recently caught up with this older writer guy turned graphic designer and he had an issue of this magazine. any one know the who what where and why to do with this mag. im interested.

JUXTAPOZ is a bigtime publication of the modern artist it cover alot of shit like graffiti, pop art an stuf like that if you in that magazine then you probably make a living off of your artisitc talents

you met someone almost famous bro

i was just reading the issue with that featured newa and it showed all his billboard stuff, like the cigarette ads, and the deez nuts one too. :idea:

Guest BROWNer

newa's boards are hilarious.

i dislike almost everything i see

in juxtapoz...most of the shit they

put in there is too technical, which

is fine, just not really my sack.

and the graf section is usually pretty

cheezo.

Archived