Just when you think everythings fine, your girl tells you....

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by avils

Just when you think your relationship is going fine, and your girl is about to give that a$$ up to you, she tells you she's going down the coast with an "old friend" for the weekend while you're going to be interstate working your fucken a$$ off..

Where the fuck is my gun...

fuck girls. :mad: what is the point of it all..

fuck that if its a dude, IS IT A DUDE? is it? FUCK THAT. i fel you bro. you got luck like bojangles.

Re: Re: Just when you think everythings fine, your girl tells you....

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

fuck that if its a dude, IS IT A DUDE? is it? FUCK THAT. i fel you bro. you got luck like bojangles.

Yah, it's a dude....

Just when you think your relationship is going fine, and your girl is about to give that a$$ up to you, she tells you she's going down the coast with an "old friend" (a guy) for the weekend while you're going to be interstate working your fucken a$$ off..

Where the fuck is my gun...

fuck girls. :mad: what is the point of it all..

ok, here's some payback when you dump the bitch (cos you know the dudes she's travelling with is getting her ass)....

1) the toothbrush trick - take a shit, then clean your ass with her toothbrush.

2) the cereal trick - hock a green one right into her cereal box one night. it will be dry by morning and she won't know a damn thing.

3) the panties trick - if you have a pet (dog or cat) get them to have a good lick and slobber on all her panties.

this is just a taste of what you can do. i'm sure you can think of your own silent torture for her. get to work my man

Guest got tha feva

I say be jealous. tell her it's messed up and it scares you. girls love a guy who cares enough to swallow his pride and let them know how they feel. if you like her, then it's natural to be jealous.. it would worry me if you liked her and yet didn't worry the slightest bit about the possibilities.. or it would make me think you are a chump for not speaking your mind.

PruDE

Originally posted by got tha feva

I say be jealous. tell her it's messed up and it scares you. girls love a guy who cares enough to swallow his pride and let them know how they feel. if you like her, then it's natural to be jealous.. it would worry me if you liked her and yet didn't worry the slightest bit about the possibilities.. or it would make me think you are a chump for not speaking your mind.

PruDE

this is the most sensible suggestion. why cant guys just openly SAY when they are not happy with something? instead they just bitch and plan with their buddiess who don't know anything about the relationship (on the net in this case).

I have bloke and girl friends, it doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them...............................

.....................at least, not without permission from my girl:cool:

Originally posted by GrImeY

How about the other day at school some girl who is four months pregnant and engaged to some dude said to my girlfriend who was in a bad mood, at least you didnt walk in on your boyfriend fucking another guy.

See now I would have had to kill him, and been arrested, jailed, the whole nine yards. I wouldn't have been around to tell your girl my business.

As to the original topic, Avils, the girl's are right, open up and tell her how much she means to you and that while you trust her you are not sure about the guy. If you can cry a little, bonus. Girl's love a man who will discreetly cry over them. Not all out bawling, but a tear or two works wonders.

Guest willy.wonka

have come home and spread th rumor

that you had this huge orgy....or you can do it and have her walk home to that shit....

i do like prudes suggestion though....but you as a guy know what this other guy is thinking...i hope your girls not a hottie...cause i get old "friends" that come visit me......sex sex sex..."casual sex"

take prudes advice and fuck the shit out of your girl before she goes....better yet...make some sweet love....all night long and whisper in her ear..."i love you"...she wouldnt want to go after that...:idea:

Guest emothug
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

this is the most sensible suggestion. why cant guys just openly SAY when they are not happy with something? instead they just bitch and plan with their buddiess who don't know anything about the relationship (on the net in this case).

I have bloke and girl friends, it doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them...............................

.....................at least, not without permission from my girl:cool:

thank you.

Yeah I already did this and it resulted in a huge fight. Anyhow, she now tells me that she's decided not to go (because of my reaction to the whole thing) and now I'm the worlds biggest cunt for kicking up a fuss in the first place.. she's currently not talking to me except to ask "where the fuck I'd been" at 5:30am this morning when I poured myself into bed. She then proceeded to tell me to find somewhere else to live..

fucked up fucken h0es..:mad:

Yo, Avils.............remember a long time ago?? When I shared all my bullshit with you about my women problems.............Tell the bitch like this! "Bitch! You want me out?? Cool! I'm heading to Seattle to sleep on Boring's couch! He's got ho's by the dozen! He said we could work out a business proposition where we're 50/50 partners in the pimp industry! Consider yourself lucky that I'm not pimping your triffling ass and am just moving on, bitch!" Then catch a greyhound far away from the bitch and just forget her! Out of site, out of mind!!!;)

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Yo, Avils.............remember a long time ago?? When I shared all my bullshit with you about my women problems.............Tell the bitch like this! "Bitch! You want me out?? Cool! I'm heading to Seattle to sleep on Boring's couch! He's got ho's by the dozen! He said we could work out a business proposition where we're 50/50 partners in the pimp industry! Consider yourself lucky that I'm not pimping your triffling ass and am just moving on, bitch!" Then catch a greyhound far away from the bitch and just forget her! Out of site, out of mind!!!;)

I surely do remember that. In fact I often refer to that email in these sorts of situations.. If you check out my "plunder dat ass" thread, you'll see that I'm trying to keep things going until I can at least hit shorty in the a$$ once more. But, man if you can offer some of dem fine ass Seattle h0es, then homey.. I'm on my fucken way ;) Good lookin out yo.

peeeeeash

I surely do remember that. In fact I often refer to that email in these sorts of situations.. If you check out my "plunder dat ass" thread, you'll see that I'm trying to keep things going until I can at least hit shorty in the a$$ once more. But, man if you can offer some of dem fine ass Seattle h0es, then homey.. I'm on my fucken way ;) Good lookin out yo.

peeeeeash

I've got an e-mail address so hit me on it would ya??

I've got the real deal advice!!:king:

alright avils...

first remember you are my ass plundering homie....don't forget that.

I was just wondering....it seems like your relationship with your girl is all over the place. She loves you, she wants you, she hates you, she's leaving, get out, come here....round and round. Are you happy with her? I dunno...tell us about your relationship i am kind of confused about how you guys normally get along

Originally posted by dr. frink one

alright avils...

first remember you are my ass plundering homie....don't forget that.

I was just wondering....it seems like your relationship with your girl is all over the place. She loves you, she wants you, she hates you, she's leaving, get out, come here....round and round. Are you happy with her? I dunno...tell us about your relationship i am kind of confused about how you guys normally get along

Yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head, assman.. I dunno shit just seems to go round and round like you say.. I don't really mean to get on here and whinge about it coz I always handle my business but you know, every now and again it's nice to get an external opinion. It must the Merry Go Round of love or something.. and yo, I'm THAT close to gettin in dat ass, that oh oh oh so sweet ass, I can practically feel it man... I CAN FEEEEEEL IT !! :loopy:

On the low down..

DOWN LOW

No Doubt !

Archived