Just to let you know...

Guest comdek

Guest comdek

I have a coldsore. It's annoying. I always get them when i get sunburnt. Wack.

I dont think this really deserved a new thread. But i wanted to inform you all.

Make it go away, im going to a fucking ball on friday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest comdek

No shit, but so does like 90% of the population or some shit, so I guess you probably have had a coldsore at some point in your life, thus meaning you also have it. But hey, at least its not genital herpes.

Originally posted by comdek

No shit, but so does like 90% of the population or some shit, so I guess you probably have had a coldsore at some point in your life, thus meaning you also have it. But hey, at least its not genital herpes.

wrong, if you have had a coldsore, you would still get them, herpes never goes away, and 90% of the population doesnt have em it's like 1/10 people..

Guest comdek

It has been estimated that about 20% of the population have genital herpes and 90% have oral herpes (cold sores)

About 80 percent of American adults have oral herpes (cold sores).

An estimated 25 percent of adults in the United States have genital herpes. Most don’t know it because their symptoms are too mild to notice.

taken from... http://www.herpes-coldsores-treatment-pict..._statistics.htm

so HA. and thats that.

geeez coms,

you got 12oz's most immature replying to you....get yourself some good chap stick in fufture (one with an spf of over 5) and make sure its hypoalergenic (sp) which means no frangrence o taste etc...

this wont heal your coldsaw, but it will prevent it.. and you better be fine by the weekend..

Wonk<--------------

put vinegar on it twice a day (when waking up & when going to bed ... maybe once in between) let it sit for 20mins or so before adding carmex etx

keep it moisturized ... and it'll be gone in a day or two

i've never got them, but a friend gets them quite often & he says this works wonders for him

eeeeeekkkk!

those things are rank..

unlucky mate!

You better get used to the fuckers cause once u have one u have them for LIFE!

Are u sure its a cold sore it might just be a sunburnt lip

cause apparently coldsores hurt and they pop up when ever they feel like it, not just when you get sunburnt!

*touchwood i never get one!*

Archived