Just to get yelled at...

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, fuck this thread! I only like the dj chick. And even then I'd let out a giant computer altered slowed down type laugh after I jizzed on her. Then I'd steal from her daddy's liquor cabinet and bounce. Oh yeah, I'd take her Mobb Deep records too, 'cuz you know her ex-boyfriend left them at her house.

otherwise, though, a lot of those girls are butt. I'm telling you. Stick with the "pics of hot girls" thread. Don't try and be a hero.

i like that dj chick. be boss, shed throw on a record, spin some beats then get down to some love making..

also on a side note, some of those fliks look like just everyday girls, good to see, but imagine if you cruizin this havin a look at some girls, and BAM! ya see ya girl posted on here! id be hating it..

:king: :king: :king:

Guest willy.wonka

crazy, one of those girls called me up for a swinger party.

haha..the wierd shit that happens to me..now i know that one of these girls i hang out with knows my penis size and dirty little secrets about me.

now i just have to figure which one of these girls wanted to know so much about me..

http://suicidegirls.com/sg.img?/media/site/preview/alice13.jpg'>

suicide girls like whut! the guy whose pass word i was using obviously didnt pay his bills or somthing so this is the best photo i can give you.

i like girls who are different. and yes i like hip hop. and not gothrock or punk or emo. so shoosh.

i should post a pic of my girl. shes a hottie.

Re: Re: Just to get yelled at...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

FUCKING EW.

okay, buddy. You're telling me you fuck hotter girls than Ferdinanda Martinelli on the reg? She's fucking hot! If you don't like that pic, check some others of her. You can't be disappointed. And she ain't underage, either.

Archived