Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just three more

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASER1NE, Apr 9, 2002.

1. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

OKAY , heres the thing , my canucks need to win their next three games and they are definately in the playoffs , which is good . but we also want edmonton to make it as well , not instead of . so that the more canadian teams the better, right...right . that way dallas and st. louis hopefully miss the playoffs , which would be grand . but tonite my canucks play colorado , which will be tough bc we are just 1-3 against them this season . but we really need to win this game , so everyone who even remotely likes sports should hope for the canucks to win , tonite and the remaining few games , because we deserve it and it will make me a much happier person . thank you for you time in reading my pointless thread . feel free to discuss anything you wish in here , just as long as youre going for the canucks also . thank you come again ....

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

I'll go for the canucks tonight because I hate Colorado plus theres always alot of fighting in that game, so its a good one to watch. But as for them getting into the playoffs, whocares, I mean the Red Wings are a lock for the cup, You should just get the pain over with now. sorry.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i care *single tear falls*

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Let's go Flames, let's go!

:D

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

well washington is out...

but my devils are not.

I hate the avs...

So ill go for canucks..

im sorry, but i have a feeling its gonna be a haaaaarrrdd game to win buddy..:eek:

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

flames are out , so you might as well go for the canucks ....

i think it'll be hard as well , but im hoping a few key bounces and a little luck , we can surely win . weve been playing like so damn good in the last few weeks , we could pull off the upset . maybe colorado will rest some of their good players since they are already in .

7. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i miss pavel bure.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Go Mighty Ducks!

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you two arent helping , we need a consensus of support , c'mon now get with it . Canucks '02

10. platapie

platapie Guest

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

i hate...

jager.
    lemieux.
    colorado.
    bure(s)
    belfour
    fluery(though fun to watch..)
    osgood.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

oh no you didnt just do that ...........

13. platapie

platapie Guest

hahahaha im not really even a hockey fan but years of spending time with my uncle(tornto native) has jsu beaten in to my skull i sapose.

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

15. platapie

platapie Guest

suburbian you got the funny pics on lock today