Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just thought this might be useful for you people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, May 24, 2005.

1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

every oldschool game almost and you can play them online without downloading an emulator or anything. some of the games are small screens though. still pretty sick

http://www.everyvideogame.com

2. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

http://www.virtualapple.com/

I prefer the oldschool apple games ... who can forget such gems as Oregon Trail, Leisure Suit Larry and Kings Quest, amoung countless others. All there, but it works only in Explorer.

3. krie

krie Guest

No, honestly, I really don't care.

4. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

OMG ORAGON TRAIL MY WIFE JUST DIED OF EXAUSTION HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah...oregon trail is like all I remember from 1st through 5th grade...shits sad

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

wow talk about some bad ass games from way back!!!!

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

wow i remember oregon trail from gradeschool. youd have to make a bridge and then you ran out of money and the childen and babies would die.

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Or when you tried to ford the river and the river is deeper than you think and alot of shit gets lost and things die.

9. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

i loved oregon trail.i had this teacher that would kick me out of class and my teacher across the hall would let me come play it on her computer....

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

and fuck that website for not letting me play super mario brothers. anyone knows where i can get that online where i dont have to sing up for stupid shit?

11. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

get a nintendo emulator (like Nesticle) and go to www.vimm.net

12. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

dobsilla is my new hero.

13. dubya

dubya New Jack

Back in elementary school, Noone could outhunt me in Oregon Trail.

14. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

do any of the games move like mad slow for anyone else? it's pretty much unplayable cause it's so damn slow. maybe cause i'm on a mac?

15. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

I never played this game before, but shit is hell-of fun. I managed to make it to Oregon. I played a banker from Boston. Here's my scores.

5 people in fair health: 2000
    1 wagon: 50
    9 oxen: 36
    6 spare wagon parts: 12
    15 sets of clothing: 30
    635 Bullets: 12
    369 pounds of food: 14
    $165.00 of cash: 33

Total: 2187

Wasting an hour online: priceless