JUST thought ID share

mr.yuck

so i went out to this BBQ thing on saturday and drank a lot of beer. I played some spades and was crushin the other team so nasty that they forfeited. I left with these dudes to go to the beach to some supossedly better party.

We got there and i bought another 40oz to finish the job. I tried to hop a wall in the parking garage and bit the dust on my head. But i got back up and found out there were monster trucks on the beach racing. So i hopped the fence and didnt bust my head this time. Fuck paying 5 dollars. I watched the Grave Digger eat boys up for a while then got kicked outta the stands for not having a wrist band on.

So we went back to the parking garage after i got another 40oz. We started talking shit to random people that were stuck at the red light. Some one called the cops on us and they blocked us off with their motorcycles. I got a ticket for open container but the cop let me finish my beer. "Just make it quick son."

Then we left and started running up in different hotel parties. I ran up in one and there was a bunch of little kids, maybe 5 and 6 years old there. They told me i looked like the driver of the Grave digger so i gve them my autograph.

Then i ended up at some guys house and there were no bitches there. Later on these 2 lesbian prom sluts showed up and i started talkin shit to them. They didnt like me. No one wanted to go back to the BBQ because they were all sweatin these young dumb hoes. So i went out back and tried to start a fight with one of their highschool fake gangster buddies so he left. I kept telling the one girl that she looked like the gremlin stripe. I woke up around 10 am and went home.

All in all i regret ever leaving the BBQ. True.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :) :) <--tease style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

sounds good..

i got off of work

saw a dead body

went cruzin and saw fat girls stripping..looked pretty sexy

then my friend was arrested..walked home

slept for about 4 hours and went back to work.

Archived