Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

JUST thought ID share

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, May 11, 2003.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

so i went out to this BBQ thing on saturday and drank a lot of beer. I played some spades and was crushin the other team so nasty that they forfeited. I left with these dudes to go to the beach to some supossedly better party.

We got there and i bought another 40oz to finish the job. I tried to hop a wall in the parking garage and bit the dust on my head. But i got back up and found out there were monster trucks on the beach racing. So i hopped the fence and didnt bust my head this time. Fuck paying 5 dollars. I watched the Grave Digger eat boys up for a while then got kicked outta the stands for not having a wrist band on.

So we went back to the parking garage after i got another 40oz. We started talking shit to random people that were stuck at the red light. Some one called the cops on us and they blocked us off with their motorcycles. I got a ticket for open container but the cop let me finish my beer. "Just make it quick son."

Then we left and started running up in different hotel parties. I ran up in one and there was a bunch of little kids, maybe 5 and 6 years old there. They told me i looked like the driver of the Grave digger so i gve them my autograph.

Then i ended up at some guys house and there were no bitches there. Later on these 2 lesbian prom sluts showed up and i started talkin shit to them. They didnt like me. No one wanted to go back to the BBQ because they were all sweatin these young dumb hoes. So i went out back and tried to start a fight with one of their highschool fake gangster buddies so he left. I kept telling the one girl that she looked like the gremlin stripe. I woke up around 10 am and went home.

All in all i regret ever leaving the BBQ. True.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :) :) <--tease style

2. amorphic

amorphic Guest

holy christ thats the most exciting thing i've heard all day.

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

sounds like you came away relatively unscathed. be thankful....

..nights like that sometimes leave you scarred for life.

:dazed: :dazed:

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

soundslike you had a fun night

props

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

sounds good..
    i got off of work
    saw a dead body
    went cruzin and saw fat girls stripping..looked pretty sexy
    then my friend was arrested..walked home
    slept for about 4 hours and went back to work.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Re: Re: JUST thought ID share

9. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Where the fuck do you live???

10. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member