just thought i'd share...

curious george

i went this morning to meet with my newest probation officer. his office is at the local high school. when i got there, i had to go to the back of the school where all the police surveillance camera's were. i was sittin back, talkin to him and i start to look around. what do i see? this huge ass bong. oh my shit the thing was huge. the bowl had to be the size of a shotglass or bigger. i casually asked him what it was. he looked at me, shook his head, and said..."well you should know, we confiscated it out of your best friend's car"

i remember that thing. damn could it fuck you up. ahhhh the memories and the bong hits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one word bullshiter curious george is a nashville metropolitan police officer he was just chillin in the bak with his pig friends and his best friend was officer smith who he rolls around with curious is part of a anti graff squad just thought i would share the wealth seein that this kid is stinky piece odf bacon he arrested me for public drunkness on new years ha a w writer what a joke a pig yes a writer no

Originally posted by i kill for meow mix:

one word bullshiter curious george is a nashville metropolitan police officer he was just chillin in the bak with his pig friends and his best friend was officer smith who he rolls around with curious is part of a anti graff squad just thought i would share the wealth seein that this kid is stinky piece odf bacon he arrested me for public drunkness on new years ha a w writer what a joke a pig yes a writer no

PLEASE REPEAT USING PUNCTUATION.

Guest dBUSH

I used to work as a security guard at a private dormitory. One day after the christmas holiday I was coming into work and when I got to the office there was an assortment of bongs, pipes, swords, fireworks and bottles of alcohol. My jaw hit the floor. My supervisor (who was applying to be a cop) told me, "Take what you want cause they want this shit out of the building." Goddamn I miss that job.

Archived