Just some shit I've noticed...

BEAD

Sup' ya'll

I wanted to put up some of my observations here about this forum and some of the graffiti culture I've dealt with. First let me give you some background. I grew up outside Chicago and in my area there was not a real scene for graffiti, but that mistique was still there. ya'know? When I move out to MA, NO GRAFF SCENE (that I saw in my area, I saw shit off the T all the time). I've gotten to know people and have discovered quite a good scene going in the 978, nothing spectacular, but some greats like ALONE, RAN1, and GAMER have been out here. So there is a good foundation. I've drawn graff styles for a long time, and I've just really started writing. Yeah I'm a Toy, I know it. I'm totally new to writing, but not to the art, ya know? I feel bad for you long time krushers who deal with the heeps of us. If there is one thing I could share with all of graffiti toys it would have to be this. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, you gotta start small and climb the ladder. Hell, even COPE2 was a toy at one point. But he stuck with it. Too many people don't realize it is HOW you write, not WHAT you write. So stop replying to the million times answered questions. Stop ASKING those million times questions. Get the fuck off the computer and go paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...