just some bullshit

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BamMorris

i owned nsf for a year , but i released most of em on waivers because they were too old and too drunk j/k but i hear that podrido likes a big hairy dick in his tight virgin asshole. ill cream on your head and make you lick me clean. ooooh yeah

is this a homosexual board??

Originally posted by BamMorris

i owned nsf for a year , but i released most of em on waivers because they were too old and too drunk j/k but i hear that podrido likes a big hairy dick in his tight virgin asshole. ill cream on your head and make you lick me clean. ooooh yeah

LOL U FUCKING FLAMING FAG FUCK... I HOPE U DIE AND CREAM IN YER PANTS.

Guest diggity

muthafuckin crude oil! SMASHIN! JUNER! Great post. Who's hand iis that in the bottom of the third pict on the right? got anything closer to that?

you know i really shouldnt respond to this but i cant resist it.the real siner IS right here with a fat dick fo ya mout bitch,15 years and running.and you, siner from lts, or any internet shit talker aint gonna change that.i think i got just what you need and if we ever cross paths im gonna show you exactly what miami niggas are all about.get at me fuckboy!!!

Originally posted by rente

muthafuckin crude oil! SMASHIN! JUNER! Great post. Who's hand iis that in the bottom of the third pict on the right? got anything closer to that?

that handstyle was done by kv or kae bsk fs oldschool miami. i can try to get ahold of more of his stuff. like handstyles.......

Archived