just so everyone knows....

seeking

after listening to tease whine to me about hating on him for his 'ola' bullshit. then listening to him whine about how i 'abuse my power'. then listening to him tell me he hates me and wishes someone would shoot me, then listening to him tell me how im just jealous of him, i decided that he was completely right.

so i abused my power and banned him.

he'll be back, as he always is. and he'll complain and say im jealous, and it will be real entertaining to him and he'll bitch about it all night and ill be out painting, so i wont really care.

thats all, just wanted to share that with everyone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If there weren't other worth while members from his 'area' I'd ask if you could ban the entire fucking place.

Now what you should really do is delete about 3000 of his posts and all his threads so he's no longer a "veteran" and people can't bump his bullshit threads.

I have to admit......Tease is quite funny in blatant terms....but,some(or most I should say) of his comments are extremely annoying...oh well...as KRS would say...you're "Outta Here"..

Originally posted by unconscience

crazy shit.:eek:

not really, kinda like a happening thing around these parts. I laughed Like I did the other bajillion times seeing the banned status. And now we all wait for the ineveitable come back tour.

like a gnat he wont go away. At least not very bloody likely.

And I second both of Gliks motions. (by the way happy belated birthday bro)

Originally posted by seeking

after listening to tease whine to me about hating on him for his 'ola' bullshit. then listening to him whine about how i 'abuse my power'. then listening to him tell me he hates me and wishes someone would shoot me, then listening to him tell me how im just jealous of him, i decided that he was completely right.

so i abused my power and banned him.

THAT is hilarious, sorry that he got banned, but at least you banned him to be an asshole. seriously, funny shit.

Originally posted by unconscience

he will be back, but hopefully he doesn't get banned again.

damn, and i thought he wouldn't be banned again. crazy shit.:eek:

Do you have any idea how gay you sound, kid? And not gay in like a stupid annoying way, I think you are actually in love with him.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Do you have any idea how gay you sound, kid? And not gay in like a stupid annoying way, I think you are actually in love with him.....

wow dude, your awesome. i'm gay.:eek: you got me there.

fucking fag. how do i sound gay, it's not like i said, i want him in bed.

eat a cock fag.:idea:

Archived