just sayin whatsup.....

jah

whoa. just droppin in to say whatsup to the 12oz folk. i just finished my finals and shit and i fuckin passed my first course so im chillin for 2 and a half weeks. im hella stoked to have a break. i can finally get that sketch into the book contest too. i pimped my shit today though. now all i have to do is go help prepare the banquet for my graduation, go graduate, and im off to the lee scratch perry concert. mad proffessors opening for him. cant fuckin wait. i can also get a job now cus i have a good qualification and a work visa so im bout to be on some dpc shit pretty soon. fuck it. i need sleep!

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:mad:

whats the deal intangible?

well, i saw the scratch. shit was cool. i was too drunk though cus at graduation they had hella good wines and champaigns so i was perkin up there for a while then i went down to the concert and started drinkin down there. its all a haze right now. gotta go surf though. talk to all you guys later....

Originally posted by jah

whats the deal intangible?

well, i saw the scratch. shit was cool. i was too drunk though cus at graduation they had hella good wines and champaigns so i was perkin up there for a while then i went down to the concert and started drinkin down there. its all a haze right now. gotta go surf though. talk to all you guys later....

yo man.. forget intangible. that dudes got a fuckin bad attitude hey.

anyways good shit man.. was wonderin where the fuck you got to. hit the email sometime right ?

:huh?:

Archived