just saw the used live!!!

PatTheBeaver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

were they with finch and my chemical romance?

That's when I saw them.

I had never heard The Used at all before I saw them that night. I was REALLY impressed. I have been listening to the CD 24/7.

good stuff....

Guest KING OF HELL

I can not stand that band. I'm sorry. I know you like em. I saw them at the place I was working and they were such a blatant Glassjaw ripoff, ad i told them so. Fuck....it was shameless. Like dudes had glassjaw stickers all over their guitars and amps and the drummer was wearing a glassjaw shirt and the singer was trying Darryls stage antics and all. its just shameless.

Its like listening to "Glassjaw Light"..low calorie Glassjaw..

you should first ask for your money back for all the used merchandise you bought. Then you should take that skrilla and use it to buy yourself some draino. After a successful trip to the grocery store you will then drink the entire gallon of draino, rendering your pathetic soul usless and therefore unburdening the dead punk scene of one more lame ass used fan.

pop and lokc...

fuk offf

The uuuuuuuuused. they aight mang. My friend went to their recent concert in ..I think San Diego. not sure. She hated it. "All these fat sweaty 15 year old girls elbowing me in my face". Yeah. true story. like yeah dude get up kids like omg thursday like no mother fawker.fsasaf ~$#

i saw the used about a month ago with finch, the movielife, and my chemical romance. not the best show ive ever been to, but the best part was that i got to go backtage and chill with kelly osbourne (stupid hoe) and bert mccracken for 2 hours :eek: it was dope , theyre really awesome

Archived