just put on THE WALL

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nigga Pink Floyd is the greatest band ever,way ahead of there time,nobody will ever step up to what they've done,ive had the privilege of seeing them live as a youngster,and believe it was the greatest show ever.

The Division bell is byfar one of the greatest albums,baleedat

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Feb 6 2006, 01:40 AM

I never really dug Pink Floyd that much after Syd Barrett left. Still a great band, but Syd was something special.

I remember watching The Wall on a not-so-fun mushroom trip and I just could not handle it. I think I made it as far as the World War II scenes before I had to turn it off...

same here. i was wigging out in some trailer park with a bunch of rednecks and they convinced me to drive this guys bmw across town to go pick up this video.

Originally posted by uncle-boy+Feb 6 2006, 12:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Feb 6 2006, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Feb 5 2006, 08:18 PM

I'd suggest watching 'Fantastic Planet' before watching the Wall.

162384_9c68143e22_m.jpg

this movie is fantastical.

[/b]

yes yesssss!!!

The Wall IS Great As Well....