Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just out of curiosity

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blame, May 13, 2002.

1. blame

blame Junior Member

i read the thread titled "iam a member" and would like to know if anyone knows exactly whats the difference between rookie member, elite etc

does it give you any privelages, any form of power or authority, if not then why do people even pay attension to the shit????

and when you log on it askes you to name the person who refered you to the site....does that person receive any priveleges

2. basically it tells you who posts most, translated: people who don't have lives and post here too much, or who have been here for a long ass time. higher rankings are higher postings usually. i think crew is something relating to moderators though.

3. platapie

platapie Guest

we recive the rights to women, money,free paint and all the chicken sourdough jacks we can eat.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Is it me or does people no one pay attention anymore?

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i think your just jelous of the chicken sourdough jacks......:crazy:

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

you don't have a life if you post here more than serpent of light!
    he decides who's life is worthy and acceptable
    oh you didn't know?
    yeah, for real!

7. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

after i became a junior member my sexual stamina skyrocketed

8. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

yes rage, i do

"basically it tells you who posts most, translated: people who don't have lives"

um, if i may, actually there are quite a few of us professional 9-5ers, who have jobs that require us to be on the net...and thus provide us with ample killing time to peruse around the boards....

is just a fucking lable why are people so intrigued by it...just another reason i should get a new name...

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Good looking out there buddy.

i think i remember somewhat how it went..

.....actually i dont, but i do remember im at the point where i get blowjobs for free now, so rookies and junior members please step up.

Blow jobs for everyone..

(im in the library right now, and this lady next to me is just staring at what im writing, i hope she reads this, cause im gonna fuck her in the ear.:D )