Just open the thread

shaolinmasta

I was gunna write a huge story but nah.

There is this chick who works at the local video store and there's like some sort of strong attraction happening.

The first time I saw her I was renting a couple of DVD's and as I handed them to her I looked into her eyes and I was like ohhh damn I just got this really cool feeling and she looked straight into my eyes too and as I hopped into my car I was thinking to myself shit that was fucking cool.

So I kept thinking about it and I saw her a couple more times and you know Ive said hello and whatnot.

But just recently I hadn't seen her for a while but ive seen her for the past 2 days and said hi and stuff, and I get this feeling that she likes me and Ive just gotta work up the guts to ask her out.

How should I do it? any suggestions?

and im pretty sure I should coz if I don't I know i'll regret it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the next time you see her introduce yourself to her, ask her some small talk questions that don't require a yes or no answer..ie where do you go to school etc. how old are we talking here?

don't sweat it man...if she says no then you're in the same place you were before...all you did was give her a compliment. you have a hell of a lot more to gain than to lose.

dude, i'm at work now...and i'm supposed to be working....i clicked on this damn thread thinking, 'ok, there is gonna be a funny story about midgets and racecars" but no fucking way. it's another emo thread about lack of confidence.

dude, ask her out, there's no harm in it. if she shoots you down, she shoots you down....fuckin' a.

i highly doubt she'll turn into a vampire muffin humper and try to bite your knee off.

Originally posted by casekonly

dude, i'm at work now...and i'm supposed to be working....i clicked on this damn thread thinking, 'ok, there is gonna be a funny story about midgets and racecars" but no fucking way. it's another emo thread about lack of confidence.

dude, ask her out, there's no harm in it. if she shoots you down, she shoots you down....fuckin' a.

i highly doubt she'll turn into a vampire muffin humper and try to bite your knee off.

:lol: casek, you make this place great.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

But just recently I hadn't seen her for a while but ive seen her for the past 2 days and said hi and stuff, and I get this feeling that she likes me and Ive just gotta work up the guts to ask her out.

How should I do it? any suggestions?

so cute how boys are scared to ask a girl out. just do it...just ask her out. whats the worst that'll happen? a rejection from a girl that you dont even know...you'll get over it. trust me. just doooo it. do it.

First of all when you ask her out ..because the way u described ur encounters it looks as if u both share mutual feelings ..ok any way where was I ...yea when u ask her out don't do it in front of other customers it will embarass the hell outta her and u don't want that..no... believe me I know! so this is what you gotta do ask her for some help finding a movie or something along the lines of that ,then casually suggest that you'd like to see her more often ...and that's when you start running ur game ..and if she feels the same way for you she'll say yes ...and it'll be all good... but remember sometimes there are mixed signals and they might not feel the same way. feel free to contact me at drmgrl521@yahoo.com