just needing some feedback

Dylanh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) Don't connect the "C" and the "H" like that.

2) That thing in the "A" makes it looks strange.

3) That "L" is deadly. Don't make it that long.

4) Fix that "K". "K's" are sot of tough... Just keep practing it.

5) What do you write?

6) If you haven't chosen what you want to write yet... practice ALL the alphabets and choose what you think is best. Also, be aware that most names are taken. Most writers have 4 letters.

7) Be sure to practice your letters, your handstyle, and your throwups. The first thing you should paint is a throwup.

8) Who cares about color, well, for now. Just keep on doing outlines and sooner or later you'll find that flow. Your letters don't flow that much. It's tooo [adjective here].

9) Oh yeah, I forgot characters...

I didn't feel like writing a paragraph so I did a list... Anyways, just keep practicing. From a toy to a toy.

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by mikro137

drano tastes good , you should try drinking some after you look in the mirror before elementary school tomorrow

oh, and ive heard that long rusty nails submerged in draino adds alot of flavour to it.

umm cant say im really feelin it, ur first sketch is definately better then ur second one..ur letters on ur first are decent, its good that ur startin simple..i know double L's are hard..fuck i used to mess aorund with writin llama, so i could figurea way to use double l's..but ya keep it up..where u from?..in BC

Originally posted by **REDRUMS**

you can't talk

you got people to draw your shit out for you

you know nothing

nothing at all

sucker

HEY YO i dont think he gets n e one to do his sketches for him virs sketches are virs sketches

i wouldnt talk soo much shit either cause so far frm what ive seen YOU HAVENT POSTED SHIT SO STOP TALKING IT

Guest mikro137

Archived