+Just like 12oz+

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...one time this Beautiful lass in a milk woman's uniform rang my door bell. To my immediate benefit, I found that she had my favorite thing in a bottle (malt liquor), no, MILK. So I was pleased, and she was eager to come, when I invited her in. Her name was Kendra Love. She, later, while sitting at my wet bar, went on to tell me about her other jobs: Mailwoman, UPS Girl, throwing early morning editions out of the basket on her girl's beach cruiser to unthankful bastards in morning robes. Kendra thought that the people that get their package, or morning paper weren't appreciative of her services, which they so heavily relied upon to start their day, or corrolate with their loved ones by way of gifts sent in the mail. That's why she had hopped from job to job so many times. "When do I get thanked," Kendra sobbed.

That's when I came out of her hard, beautiful, heroic, and noble story about her tedious jobs as a "customer service" worker. "You are so awesome, I love milk. Boyee, am I lucky to have such a beautiful girl, such as yourself, who has really gotten a good point of view on appreciating the little things to deliver, little old, me some milk. Thank you..."

She cried on my shoulder, but the rest is dirty gossip...

Archived