Just in time for my girl's brithday....

RumPuncher

Carmen Electra Unveils 'Striptease' DVD

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Lap dances may now be illegal in Los Angeles, but don't tell that to Carmen Electra (news).

The actress-model-dancer is releasing a five-part DVD series called "Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease" that teaches the interested how to, among other things, perform a calorie-burning lap dance.

Electra, along with her producers DNA Studio, threw a low-wattage bash for the DVD Friday night at Santa Monica's Spectrum Club fitness complex. It wasn't long before inhibitions fell to the wayside and imbibing revelers -- both girls and guys -- chased away the real pole dancers to try out their own moves.

"Strippers have the best bodies; I mean, they dance all night," Electra explains. "If you take some of those moves, combine it with some fitness, you'll boost your self-confidence, feel sexy, and get an amazing workout."

Please Believe I will be buying this for some lucky girl. ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

off the topic a bit, Pamela Anderson predicts she isn't going to live more than 10 more years b/c she has hepatitis. Granted, Carmen is waaaaay hotter (did i mention carmen's real name is Tera Patrick?), but Pam is kinda cute, although i don't really care for blonds. She has a cute ditzy laugh and always uses her fame to speak out against abuse done to animals. Anyway, i heard this on the news this morning and thought i's share.

i like pam anderson. i dunno why. maybe it's because she has her own column in jane mag. she doesnt seem all that ditzy.

but i used to hate carmen for a long time. but then she got married to dave navarro and she's not so bad anymore. she stopped doing her infamous booty shake. and she actually eats more...she used to be so skinny. and now she's one of those pussy cats. not too shabby in my book.

i dont like tera patrick. i have a picture of her showing her tits at a mall for a photo signing. i wanted to kick her ass.

Archived